KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
If Bears get McDaniels we will be on the right track towards being relevant.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So who exactly is leaking this crap to the supposed insiders? George and Ted can't even figure out who to hire as a GM without someone telling them. Pace may or may not be the GM after this year and may or may not even know what his status is after this season. I doubt Pace is running around talking to people about who he likes as the next Bears coach.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
TLDR: McDaniels could be the Bears next HC because former Bears DE Trace Armstrong is his agent.

Pfft. Sure.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I assume the bears are going to royally fuck this up. They'll probably fire Nagy, let pace botch the hc search, then promote him and hire a bad gm who doesn't want the crap coach they just hired

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So the Bears haven't fired Nagy but have already hired Leslie Frazier, Brian Daboll, and Josh McDaniels as their next Head Coach.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So who exactly is leaking this crap to the supposed insiders? George and Ted can't even figure out who to hire as a GM without someone telling them. Pace may or may not be the GM after this year and may or may not even know what his status is after this season. I doubt Pace is running around talking to people about who he likes as the next Bears coach.
nothing is being leaked. its more made up bs by Scambert.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol @dabears70 just disliked his own username. It might honestly be the most dislikeable thing I've ever posted. He's such a soppy melted pussy
Nothing says "Im not upset about negs" than spending all day on CCS for a week straight disliking the people who disliked you hahahahahaha

Imagine being 50 and angry at such petty stuff. Maybe he can beg Zack to take negs away??? Again

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Armstrong is a very interesting agent and one that works silently when needed.

Nobody heard anything about Riley to USC until the deal was basically done.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I would love it.. either 2 things could happen.. either it works out and he implements his system and we have an actual NFL offense.

OR

its a total shit show and i might be able to wash my hands of this crap organization..

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
McDaniels is pure speculation at this point. Same with Sean Payton.