Bulls injury update

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
The entire team is basically in quarantine and yet the NBA isn’t postponing their games? These are automatic losses that will have an impact in the standings at the end of the year. It would be one thing if you had 1 or 2 guys out. That’s what teams deal with on a daily basis due to injury anyway.
If anything they should just have them forfeit them, not postpone them. When teams don't have enough players to play it is either forfeit or show up and play. It's nobody else's fault they had a covid outbreak

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thank god. About time.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Took them long enough

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Should've been forced to forfeit any games that are missed. No point in fucking up others schedules because the bulls had an outbreak

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should've been forced to forfeit any games that are missed. No point in fucking up others schedules because the bulls had an outbreak
I think that was on the table if teams were caught breaking COVID protocol. I honestly didn't follow the Vuc story very closely... was there evidence of him breaking protocol?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I think that was on the table if teams were caught breaking COVID protocol. I honestly didn't follow the Vuc story very closely... was there evidence of him breaking protocol?
Not that I know of. I just would assume these guys were pretty lax for every player on the team to end up with it

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not that I know of. I just would assume these guys were pretty lax for every player on the team to end up with it
They practice together.. not that hard to understand how they're all spreading it to each other.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
More players out than in, next two games postponed. Alize today now too.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
They practice together.. not that hard to understand how they're all spreading it to each other.
No other teams had it this bad. Not interested in excuses for my team. I'll be happy to see them back competing in a couple weeks at full strength

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
surely the silver lining here is that nobody is dying from this. Nobody appears to even be getting seriously ill.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
surely the silver lining here is that nobody is dying from this. Nobody appears to even be getting seriously ill.
I've yet to hear of anyone who is in their 20's and 30's, vaccinated, and in prime athletic shape, having a serious case. I would argue there are a lot of asymptomatic cases here, Billy Donovan eluded to such a thing in an interview. Something like "We have a lot of guys sitting at home with no symptoms."

A few players had tougher cases before the vaccines. Jaylen Brown of the Celtics said in October that he still feels the effects of COVID.

Personally, I'm hoping the policies are changed for next season in which only symptomatic players would be forced to miss time.