2021-22 NBA Covid Outbreak Thread

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Both stupid.
Nets, certainly. Kyrie felt strongly about something and wouldn’t cave which 99% of people do and have, his peers included. Agree or disagree with his stance, it’s an admirable trait and one that is lacking in most people today. He lost millions to do what he felt was right and refused to be bullied into doing something he was uncomfortable with. I respect him for it even though I’m not a fan of his. Most people today are all too quick to fold and oblige things they don’t want to do or feel are wrong all together. People get more spineless by the year

Enasic

Liked Posts:
His own idiocy
It was the nets who wouldn’t let him play road games…only to cave and now are letting him. They should have stayed consistent with their all or nothing ultimatum. Nets look weak and foolish here. Kyrie stuck to his guns, nets didn’t

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
NBA and NHL will both likely do a 2 week pause after the holidays. It's inevitable. Doubt they do the bubble thing again though.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It was the nets who wouldn’t let him play road games…only to cave and now are letting him. They should have stayed consistent with their all or nothing ultimatum. Nets look weak and foolish here. Kyrie stuck to his guns, nets didn’t
Yes, how dare someone change their minds

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Get tired of not getting a paycheck*

Then the re-tard gets put in covid protocols lmfao
I just really find the notion that “sticking to ones guns” is somehow an admirable trait, no matter how stupid the individuals stance actually is to be quite special. That somehow changing/evolving is a negative trait now. Bunch of fucked up mentality in this country these days

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I just really find the notion that “sticking to ones guns” is somehow an admirable trait, no matter how stupid the individuals stance actually is to be quite special. That somehow changing/evolving is a negative trait now. Bunch of fucked up mentality in this country these days
Doing what you think is right is admirable. When it costs you millions, even more so…and it shows just how fucking stupid the mandate is since the vaccinated are still spreading like crazy….yet Kyrie can’t play home games…yet unvaccinated visiting players can play…Absurdly stupid policyPeople are too quick to be bullied and fold their beliefs. Most Americans are weak like that

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Also…the nets didn’t change/evolve. They were playing a game of chicken and lost….they thought Kyrie would cave and he didn’t…it’s not like they went through some transcendental evolution lol

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Get tired of not getting a paycheck*

Then the re-tard gets put in covid protocols lmfao
He didn’t get tired of not getting a check…he would have played away games but the nets have him an all or nothing ultimatum…then apparently went through this ultra transcendental evolution and changed their minds….now Kyrie joins all the vaccinated players in the protocol…super important he gets vaxed though!!

Look forward to your dislike with this one

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Doing what you think is right is admirable. When it costs you millions, even more so…and it shows just how fucking stupid the mandate is since the vaccinated are still spreading like crazy….yet Kyrie can’t play home games…yet unvaccinated visiting players can play…Absurdly stupid policyPeople are too quick to be bullied and fold their beliefs. Most Americans are weak like that
Just keep doubling down on it. Stubbornness somehow = brilliance with you. You’re proving my point about the mentality of americans