Nagy's Eye Contact @ Presser

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Did anyone look at the lack of eye contact @ Nagy's press conference. I usually don't bother or care about anything he has to say
but with all the drama last night I thought it might be entertaining. He spent 99% of the time either looking at the ceiling or the floor.
Maybe there were some naked pictures up there. I'm no expert but that shows a total lack of confidence in ones self or they're lying
thru their teeth. I actually think he would be relieved and thank the ownership if they just canned him now. He's a scared rat looking
for a lifeboat. Go ahead George can his ass now.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I actually feel sorry for him. He knows, and everyone knows, he’s gone after the season.

I think letting him go now would be doing him a favor so he can openly scout out other opportunities.

He hasn’t looked healthy in like a month.
agreed, he's a fellow human being on earth chasing a dream, it's not his fault he was hired by morons who wouldn't have the slightest idea if someone was a good coach or not....that being said it's a fraternity and once he gets canned he'll be working in pro football in some capacity next year and has made several million bucks so it's mostly a huge bruise to the ego.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I actually feel sorry for him. He knows, and everyone knows, he’s gone after the season.

I think letting him go now would be doing him a favor so he can openly scout out other opportunities.

I wasn't a fan of the Nagy hire. And I was trashing him earlier in his tenure than most. But even I felt sorry for him last night too. He knows he's in over his head with this team, getting trashed by everyone, and that he's getting fired. That's tough.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't feel sorry for him at all, he made this mess. He was an arrogant prick. He can fuck off.

An arrogant prick who continues to refuse to run power-I consistently.

I can feel bad for a boy who is getting picked on by bullies, but...

Its hard to feel bad for a man who is unable to use the hammer on the nail right in front of him.

(Instead he hits it with a wet pool noodle over and over while the league laughs at him)

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
An arrogant prick who continues to refuse to run power-I consistently.

I can feel bad for a boy who is getting picked on by bullies, but...

Its hard to feel bad for a man who is unable to use the hammer on the nail right in front of him.

(Instead he hits it with a wet pool noodle over and over while the league laughs at him)
I’m referring to his comments earlier in the year, not even his coaching but I agree

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I don't feel sorry for him at all, he made this mess. He was an arrogant prick. He can fuck off.
And made 25 mil+ Fucking lottery ticket. Come next year he will still be getting paid and back under Reid’s protection

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
agreed, he's a fellow human being on earth chasing a dream, it's not his fault he was hired by morons who wouldn't have the slightest idea if someone was a good coach or not....that being said it's a fraternity and once he gets canned he'll be working in pro football in some capacity next year and has made several million bucks so it's mostly a huge bruise to the ego.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Honestly not firing him at this point is almost a punishment. He knows he's gone regardless and he is just getting uncomfortable questions about his job at press conferences and booed every game. I'm sure he'd rather be done right now.

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
t's not his fault he was hired by morons who wouldn't have the slightest idea if someone was a good coach.
So Nagy is a VICTIM...we should feel sorry for him????
He could have turned down the job.
He's been paid MILLIONS for poor performance.
I have no sympathy for him, or for the folks that hired him.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
t's not his fault he was hired by morons who wouldn't have the slightest idea if someone was a good coach.
So Nagy is a VICTIM...we should feel sorry for him????
He could have turned down the job.
He's been paid MILLIONS for poor performance.
I have no sympathy for him, or for the folks that hired him.
I figured someone from Indy wouldn't be able to grasp this

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He also made millions. How much is that clown making a year? I saw $7 mil per but i can't believe that.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The new league rule this years says if your teams coach quit or was fired during the season you are allowed to request an interview with a coach from any team after week 16 to fill your head coaching vacancy after the year. Teams can deny the request but numerous head coaches said they wouldn't have a problem with it and would be happy to see one of their coaches get the chance to be a head coach. Jacksonville and the Raiders will be able to interview potential coaches after week 16s games. With Bears ownership knowing this, they have to can Nagy after the Seahawks game or sooner. It would be udder incompetence even for Ginny and the boys. Although, you have to wonder who is going to be doing the interviewing.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Did anyone look at the lack of eye contact @ Nagy's press conference. I usually don't bother or care about anything he has to say
but with all the drama last night I thought it might be entertaining. He spent 99% of the time either looking at the ceiling or the floor.
Maybe there were some naked pictures up there. I'm no expert but that shows a total lack of confidence in ones self or they're lying
thru their teeth. I actually think he would be relieved and thank the ownership if they just canned him now. He's a scared rat looking
for a lifeboat. Go ahead George can his ass now.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The latest supposed rumor is that he was notified that he will not be retained after the season is over.
Didn't you create your own god damned rumor thread? How much attention would you like?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I dont....he called plays again....fucktard can't leave playbook alone and did not want to hire a OC

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

I don’t feel sorry for him at all. It has nothing to do with him as a person, but everything to do with his job title. He failed at his job and at times miserably. But I do agree letting him go now would do everyone a favor.