Will you rip your phallus off if Nagy hasn't been fired by lunchtime tomorrow?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What does anything you typed have to do with your dumb thread.

If the Bears don’t fire Nagy on black Monday the cock ripping will commence.
I think it's status quo until the end if the year. These single 2 hour Zoom interviews are a big MEH. Much more concerned that they sort their front office within days of our last game and that those decisions are already made or in their last stages.

There's no point in letting Nagy go earlier than a new GM is in place if that is happening. It would be easy to tell Nagy he's gone and keep him around if that were the agenda. He may do it for free but then give him another a $100k per game as added compensation to do so and prove he's the team guy but not a sucker at the same time. Easy peasy and pocket change for the front office.

Last edited:

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since the OP is an expert I'll wait for him to rip his off first, then wait patiently for video instructions so I'm sure to do it right.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
why would anyone think Nagy will be fired before the season ends....especially after a win.

Why wouldn't they have done it last week...or any number of weeks when it was obvious that Nagy did not know how to formulate a successful passing game?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
why would anyone think Nagy will be fired before the season ends....especially after a win.

Why wouldn't they have done it last week...or any number of weeks when it was obvious that Nagy did not know how to formulate a successful passing game?
Because they are officially allowed to interview other coaches today.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because they are officially allowed to interview other coaches today.
that doesn't mean he will get the axe....I had hoped he would get the axe about 8 weeks ago.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Not happening.
Well, I would say then...the Bears show time and time again why they are about as incompetent as the Detroit Lions.

They've literally had weeks to get ready. Nagy has had nothing to offer for months. There is no reason to delay.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Well, I would say then...the Bears show time and time again why they are about as incompetent as the Detroit Lions.

They've literally had weeks to get ready. Nagy has had nothing to offer for months. There is no reason to delay.
it's just not how they do business. When you posed the question in the OP about the dick ripping it could have been proposed as, who would be absolutely floored if Nagy gets fired to tomorrow and that would have probably gotten more responses. Because that's the bears way.

What they are going to sell everyone is that they promised Nagy &, Pace the year to make it right. Because they did in last year's presser. It will go over like a wet fart in church obviously but best believe the guys on the beat will ask both Ted and George this very question.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was obvious Nagy was a fraud after the 2019 debacle to anyone with a functioning brain but it's the Bears so naturally they chose to waste the 2020 and 2021 seasons watching the clown repeat the same mistakes week after week. I for one will be SHOCKED if they fire Nagy today. Hell, I'll be more shocked if they even fire him at all at this point. It'd be peak Bears to give Nagy another year because he managed a few meaningless wins down the stretch against bottom feeders.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
that doesn't mean he will get the axe....I had hoped he would get the axe about 8 weeks ago.
Matt Nagy will be fired sometime after the Vikings game. You can’t let Nagy have another season with this team.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Matt Nagy will be fired sometime after the Vikings game. You can’t let Nagy have another season with this team.
Nagy won't be here next year. That, I think, you can take to the bank.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Nagy won't be here next year. That, I think, you can take to the bank.
Amen…..it should have been last year at the very least but I’ll settle for this year and I hope it involves removing Pace and Phillips.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
George is just a big ol deer caught in the headlights. Biggest nincompoop owner in the league. Freakin clueless on what to do.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Bears will bumbled this like they do everything.

Probably lose a coach or two while they sit on their hands and wait to fire after the season.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears' ownership problem is that they think they are still running the team like Halas. Instead of a brilliant football mind to run the team they brought in someone they trust. They all are secure with each other, but no one knows how to be successful at football.

If I were an owner of a team I'd rather bring in someone who knows football and could tell me to get the fuck out of the way.

There are a few owners who know football, but the last one in Chicago was GSH.