At What Point Are You Done With The Bears?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
At what point is enough enough? Or are you planning on spending the rest of your days praying the McCaskey family gets a clue?

Honest question.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I mean, this isn't even close the worst we've seen. The 90s lol?

I'll be a fan until they move to another Metro area or change the name.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Yeah this really isn't the worst I have seen. Add to that, I am a cubs fan. And about half French. What I am trying to say is that I can live with a lot of disappointment, no sweat.

Look, I root for my team and live with the ups and downs. A great win is an absolute joy, but I really am not affected by a loss for very long. If we lose a game at around 1500, I stopped caring before dinner. The guys who buy endless merch probably feel differently, but that just isn't my speed.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
At what point is enough enough?
When it's no longer worth my time. I don't get caught up in how bad the coaching is or the management or the roster. If it's not enjoyable to watch a game or pay attention then I won't.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Cubs and Blackhawks fans got the eventual payoff.

Some fans are frontrunners, other bandwagon jumpers, and still others loyal to their original team.

Better question - if you have to ask other fans this question, why are YOU a Bears fan?

Because asking the question like this makes it seem like you don't want to be, but you are too scared to quit by yourself, so you are trying to recruit people to feel better about it...

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
When it's no longer worth my time. I don't get caught up in how bad the coaching is or the management or the roster. If it's not enjoyable to watch a game or pay attention then I won't.
Yeah as bad as this year was I still had fun watching this defense play

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I mean, this isn't even close the worst we've seen. The 90s lol?

I'll be a fan until they move to another Metro area or change the name.

Truth. The Wanny era was putrid. Emery's brief tenure a close second.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Never could - the Bears are a huge conduit to home for me - family, friends, the city and NFl football, for all its shit, is and will always be my sport.

And I've given my 7 year old that disease. Kid now watches 85 Bears games on youtube all the time. I feel generally lucky that I don't think I've passed on any hereditary problems to him, except for the dumbass Bears addiction.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I'm a fan, but I just laugh at the incompetence. I'm a Bears in the 90s survivor. I watched pretty much every game for back-to-back 4 win seasons.

...the only thing I'm contemplating is being a more casual fan.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah this really isn't the worst I have seen. Add to that, I am a cubs fan. And about half French. What I am trying to say is that I can live with a lot of disappointment, no sweat.

Look, I root for my team and live with the ups and downs. A great win is an absolute joy, but I really am not affected by a loss for very long. If we lose a game at around 1500, I stopped caring before dinner. The guys who buy endless merch probably feel differently, but that just isn't my speed.

It has nothing to do with merch or anything.... it's the time invested. Those Sundays are time that isn't coming back.