Liked Posts:
Was he any good this season though?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
So how is this recorded in the ledger?

I've read on CCS that Floyd's success with the Rams is a positive for Teflon Ryan because he drafted Floyd before cutting him.

Does Leno's success with Football Team count in Teflon Ryan's favor because he extended Leno before cutting him?

Last edited:

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Leno like floyd were good players.both should still be Bears. Anydraft pick no matter what round ends up being a starter in the nfl for a number of years is a good draft pick. Another pace blunder

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace has his fire-worthy flaws but didn't run the talent's use in the offense or the D. We can all agree Leno was decent but then never adjusted to Nagy's blocking scheme and began showing lackluster effort at first and second levels. He sucked with the Bears' scheme and got worse over time. Coincided with his contract. Tape is clear on how bad he was in many ways PFF doesn't even measure. Floyd was also misused by the Bears who had him in pass coverage far more than he should've ever been. Boy did they fool some offenses though!! By NOT having him generate pressure and sacks like he now is for the Rams.

You can draft and bring in guys, even sign them for more money, but shit coaching is shit coaching.

Ironic how Leno got his QB knocked out this season but is now extended. Keep the memes coming...finally someone else's problem.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Dude sometimes guys get cut for poor performance and then go and do better with a change of scenery. Let's just be happy that he is doing well in the pathetic NFCLeast

mecha

Liked Posts:
So how is this recorded in the ledger?

I've read on CCS that Floyd's success with the Rams is a positive for Teflon Ryan because he drafted Floyd before cutting him.

Does Leno's success with Football Team count in Teflon Ryan's favor because he extended Leno before cutting him?
he was an Emery pick. I had to look and see it for myself cause I thought for sure he came along during Fox.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Will be interesting to see how he plays next year.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ironic how Leno got his QB knocked out this season but is now extended. Keep the memes coming...finally someone else's problem.

Every OL gives up pressure and it is possible for a QB to get injured on any hit. That does not prove anything about an OL's ability.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
That's actually why they extended him.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
His last year here was just full of penalties. He was a drive killer, but not the worst tackle...

Im starting to feel like it had something to do with coaching. Our team seems to constantly get penalized a lot since Nagy has been here imo

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was a drive killer, but not the worst tackle...
We can all agree Leno was decent
Leno like floyd were good players.both should still be Bears.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Anyone that still believes Leno was "decent" and should still be here clearly never watched any tape from after he got paid. Leno is quite literally the softest, worst effort player I've ever seen on tape since the NFL gave us access to the all-22.

Nagy's scheme and blocking assignments might be Special person (they are), but there is no excuse for Leno being soft as baby shit and that embarrassing whiff and flop on the ground like a walrus bullshit he did here on any play that required him to be remotely athletic.

Fuck Leno and fuck anyone that thinks he should still be here.