Uh-oh: Mitch vs Fields rookie year.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
2017 Bears where dead last in passing yards and 16th in rushing
2021 Bears are second to last in passing yards and 11th in rushing..

Just stop with the absurd arguments to prop up Fields.

Both Trubisky and Fields had poor rookie years, both where in bad situations. Just because Mitch never developed into anything does not mean that Fields will do the same.

The reality is that Mitch could not read a D and that killed any hope for him as a QB.. unfortunately right now neither can Fields, trying to make absurd arguments and comparisons to other QBs does not change that fact.

The only silver lining to Fields poor play this year is that he is still a rookie and he will have a new HC that might be able to help him develop.

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is anyone getting a good look at this crazy person? Leave me alone!

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
How many touchdowns were dropped when Trubisky was a rookie? How many were taken off the board for bullshit penalties?

I’m not engaging with you anymore. I’ve read your posts before and you’re either 12 years old or really dumb. Dropped TD’s? Do you want to make the argument that Fields season was derailed by dropped passes?

You‘re also clearly an Ohio State homer so you’re not going to ever come from a fair place. P,us you’re clearly just lacking in any real football knowledge. Most of your posts border on nonsensical or just somebody not very smart just throwing ransom crap against a wall. And most of the time it doesn’t even make sense.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You have nothing so you transition into shtick.
Or ive learned from going back and forth with an agenda poster with an anger management and mental health issue.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I’m not engaging with you anymore. I’ve read your posts before and you’re either 12 years old or really dumb. Dropped TD’s? Do you want to make the argument that Fields season was derailed by dropped passes?

You‘re also clearly an Ohio State homer so you’re not going to ever come from a fair place. P,us you’re clearly just lacking in any real football knowledge. Most of your posts border on nonsensical or just somebody not very smart just throwing ransom crap against a wall. And most of the time it doesn’t even make sense.

Nah bro, I just have eyes and can see that the dude is talented. So you're saying that Fields didn't have to deal with a disproportionate amount of dropped passes and bullshit penalties this season?

Are you really too stupid to be objective? Also, you immediately lose all credibility by the fact that @Black Rainbow likes your posts.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Are you still all over Trubisky's nuts?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.
well thought out rebuttal, how can I argue against such overwhelming evidence? lol

You want to take another stab at it?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Both Trubisky and Fields had poor rookie years, both where in bad situations. Just because Mitch never developed into anything does not mean that Fields will do the same.
This is really it.

Like a lot of arguments on CCS, they ramp-up, goal-posts get moved...etc. The genesis of this was me saying "Fields is having a disappointing rookie year," and many posters would argue with me that he's not. Over the weeks, this has turned into "Everyone knows Fields had a rough rookie year, but Black Rainbow HATES Justin Fields and HOPES he fails and is saying he is ALREADY A BUST!!

Posters let emotions get involved and ramp-up what's actually being said.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Nah bro, I just have eyes and can see that the dude is talented. So you're saying that Fields didn't have to deal with a disproportionate amount of dropped passes and bullshit penalties this season?

Are you really too stupid to be objective? Also, you immediately lose all credibility by the fact that @Black Rainbow likes your posts.
Bears are ranked just outside of the top 10 in least amount of dropped passes this year (13th)

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Who is your guys' favorite music artist? Led Zeppelin and Lupe Fiasco top the list for me in their respective genres.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

He has talent, but how much? This isn't the big ten. Big boy football now. He showed talent against the big ten and one AWESOME game against clemson.

Michigan found out about real competition last weekend. Could the same thing be happening to Fields? It's worth thinking about.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Nope. Asked to meet up in person...and of course they pussed out.

What kind of a tool wants to fight somebody from a message board? You're probably the guy that invites the fight, shows up, gets his ass handed to him and then sues. Quit being a tool. Time to be an adult.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
can't we just all agree that Fields future looks bright, and that he just needs to work on his ball protection
I can........everything he has done wrong this year is fixable, but it starts with a system developed around Justin Fields strengths.

For a young QB coaching matters...........not an excuse for Fields, but the absolute truth.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
What kind of a tool wants to fight somebody from a message board? You're probably the guy that invites the fight, shows up, gets his ass handed to him and then sues. Quit being a tool. Time to be an adult.
"Meet up" does not equal "fight."

Every time you meet-up with someone you fight them?