Charles Leno gets more money

Ernie54

Liked Posts:
Pace has his fire-worthy flaws but didn't run the talent's use in the offense or the D. We can all agree Leno was decent but then never adjusted to Nagy's blocking scheme and began showing lackluster effort at first and second levels. He sucked with the Bears' scheme and got worse over time. Coincided with his contract. Tape is clear on how bad he was in many ways PFF doesn't even measure. Floyd was also misused by the Bears who had him in pass coverage far more than he should've ever been. Boy did they fool some offenses though!! By NOT having him generate pressure and sacks like he now is for the Rams.

You can draft and bring in guys, even sign them for more money, but shit coaching is shit coaching.

Ironic how Leno got his QB knocked out this season but is now extended. Keep the memes coming...finally someone else's problem.
Good points. Hopefully we can get a coach who develops a scheme based on his players strengths and abilities instead of a system that is so complex that no one can execute it. Also a coach who can make adjustments during a game.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Good for him.

Just as a reminder, he's a pro football player, not your ex girlfriend that cheated on you.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
More proof Nagy made every single player on offense worse with little to no progression. Leno was a decent tackle and went to shit with Nagy, now he’s doing better. Color me not surprised.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2022-01-07_16h24_18.png

Anyone that still believes Leno was "decent" and should still be here clearly never watched any tape from after he got paid. Leno is quite literally the softest, worst effort player I've ever seen on tape since the NFL gave us access to the all-22.

Nagy's scheme and blocking assignments might be Special person (they are), but there is no excuse for Leno being soft as baby shit and that embarrassing whiff and flop on the ground like a walrus bullshit he did here on any play that required him to be remotely athletic.

Fuck Leno and fuck anyone that thinks he should still be here.

How can you quote me out of context so blatantly? I've been amongst the biggest Leno haters since he got paid and fell off a cliff in production while others continued to defend him. He was let go 2 years too late. Don't pull me into that shit.

Last edited:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace has his fire-worthy flaws but didn't run the talent's use in the offense or the D. We can all agree Leno was decent but then never adjusted to Nagy's blocking scheme and began showing lackluster effort at first and second levels. He sucked with the Bears' scheme and got worse over time. Coincided with his contract. Tape is clear on how bad he was in many ways PFF doesn't even measure. Floyd was also misused by the Bears who had him in pass coverage far more than he should've ever been. Boy did they fool some offenses though!! By NOT having him generate pressure and sacks like he now is for the Rams.

You can draft and bring in guys, even sign them for more money, but shit coaching is shit coaching.

Ironic how Leno got his QB knocked out this season but is now extended. Keep the memes coming...finally someone else's problem.

That was some bullshit Broc.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been amongst the biggest Leno haters since he got paid and fell off a cliff in production while others continued to defend him. He was let go 2 years too late. Don't pull me into that shit.

My apologies, it seems I forgot to update the journal I keep to track the opinions of everyone on here. I mistakenly had you listed as a Leno simp, my bad. I'll make sure to update my notes right away!

That was some bullshit Broc.
is-it.gif

"We can all agree Leno was decent"

Uh no, we can't all agree.

If all you care about is availability and ignore the tape then sure he's "decent", but in my opinion that's exactly the type of loser attitude keeping this franchise as chronic bottom feeders.

Only meatball fans and loser franchises are content with "decent" at LT.

All I know is the all-22 from his last two seasons in Chicago is literally the worst I've ever seen. In no shape form or fashion would I call any of what he put on tape those last two seasons as "decent".

If he's improved to being "decent" in Washington (I don't watch their games outside of Redzone nor do I watch their all-22) then good for him/them but considering he's to blame for their QB put on IR for the year I find that a hilarious argument to make.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My apologies, it seems I forgot to update the journal I keep to track the opinions of everyone on here. I mistakenly had you listed as a Leno simp, my bad. I'll make sure to update my notes right away!

is-it.gif

"We can all agree Leno was decent"

Uh no, we can't all agree.

If all you care about is availability and ignore the tape then sure he's "decent", but in my opinion that's exactly the type of loser attitude keeping this franchise as chronic bottom feeders.

Only meatball fans and loser franchises are content with "decent" at LT.

All I know is the all-22 from his last two seasons in Chicago is literally the worst I've ever seen. In no shape form or fashion would I call any of what he put on tape those last two seasons as "decent".

If he's improved to being "decent" in Washington (I don't watch their games outside of Redzone nor do I watch their all-22) then good for him/them but considering he's to blame for their QB put on IR for the year I find that a hilarious argument to make.

Seems we agree. You missed that I was referring only to his play before the big contract and before Nagy rolled into town with his shit schemes and worse player development & support. You're spot on about Nagy's total lack of adjustments. His 3rd quarter complete lack of scoring proves this.

I've not kept track of Leno since, but yes, his last several years in Chicago were total dogshit & he hurt the team weekly in many different ways. Good for him for doing better IF he actually is. He seemed a nice enough guy but a complete softie on the field for the Bears who need some mean fuckers on the line and no more Lenos.