The ***OFFICIAL*** Jordan Love Is A Bust Thread

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
From the Lance Stone Award winning creator of the Penei Sewell thread, i bring to you the official thread into the play of Jordan Love, who just threw a potential game sealing INT vs the LoLions. Sucking the life and momentum out of the Packers heading into the playoff bye week.

Not every QB can demolish the Lions like Justin Fields..

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
From the Lance Stone Award winning creator of the Penei Sewell thread, i bring to you the official thread into the play of Jordan Love, who just threw a potential game sealing INT vs the LoLions. Sucking the life and momentum out of the Packers heading into the playoff bye week.

Do the Packers still get a bye?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
On this train.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Packers are definitely not going to the superbowl with that defense. Plus, they got one of the top WRs reinjured. With Love waiting to take over you know Packer's management is going to be giving Erin BJs from now until he agrees to stay.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m surprised he hasn’t put you on ignore. Must be a limit on how many posters you can put on that list lol
Ignore? You kidding me? He is obsessed with me. Cant live without me. NEEDS ME!

Honestly, i might be the only reason he still posts here. After all of his horrible predictions, you would think he'd go into hiding.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Love had a good game. That first pick wasn't his fault. Had a TD and a dropped TD.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Packers are definitely not going to the superbowl with that defense. Plus, they got one of the top WRs reinjured. With Love waiting to take over you know Packer's management is going to be giving Erin BJs from now until he agrees to stay.

Our defense is top 10 lol. We weren't playing our starters in the second half.

Scantling will be fine.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He played well. The first pick was on Amari Rodgers, not Love. Love had a TD pass and a dropped TD pass.
ur mom plays well on D.

Deeznutz