The ***OFFICIAL*** Jordan Love Is A Bust Thread

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It does matter. He is supposed to be the successor to Aaron Rodgers and he's playing like shit so he has no value. That matters.
By the time Rodgers leaves they can go get another QB. They know Love stinks.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
By the time Rodgers leaves they can go get another QB. They know Love stinks.
well good thing this thread is the official Jordan Love is a bust thread and not the official the Packers next QB is a bust thread.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
errorinout is making all the excuses we made a decade ago. The QB isn't that bad... our defense is great... our injuries are okay....
The schadenfreude is delicious and it's only going to get better.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 thanks you for another Lancestone type thread. This will definitely be on your resume once you’re inducted into the HOF. Yes @aaronitout your boy is trash, garbage, basura, déchets and Miami Beach
Thank you, brother. When my time comes you have to let me know on how to maintain my jacket.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You were losing after the first half, with all your starters, or did you miss that part?

and away we go with the hopeless Lions fan. Or hopeless Bears fan.. I can't remember. What team do you follow?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 thanks you for another Lancestone type thread. This will definitely be on your resume once you’re inducted into the HOF. Yes @aaronitout your boy is trash, garbage, basura, déchets and Miami Beach

Love looked good for most the half. Who cares that Amari Rodgers gave him a pick by failing to catch a perfectly thrown pass.

Fields looks absolutely awful.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Love looked good for most the half. Who cares that Amari Rodgers gave him a pick by failing to catch a perfectly thrown pass.

Ur mom looked good for most of her half. The top half though needs a bag. A definite butter face.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Lol looked good. No he didn’t

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I will always remember the Love pick as a top moment in decades of watching the draft. I still laugh thinking of Aaron's face and Packers fans everywhere thinking they're getting a WR and getting Love.

HhahahhahahahAH

1642177278765.png

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Lol looked good. No he didn’t

Yes he did. Look at his numbers prior to the INT Amari Rodgers caused.

He was very efficient and moved the ball with ease. While leading the second stringers against starters.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I will always remember the Love pick as a top moment in decades of watching the draft. I still laugh thinking of Aaron's face and Packers fans everywhere thinking they're getting a WR and getting Love.

HhahahhahahahAH

View attachment 16843

I will too. Love will be an HOFer, or cause us to get a HOFer in the 23' draft.

We didn't need a WR. Look at our passing O ranking last season and this season lol.