2021-2022 IGT Masterthread

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anytime, it’s okay to like the Bulls. No more GarPax. No more Boylen. It’s run by a real front office with a real coach.

Players believe in Donovan. When Lavine and Vuc are trying on defense, something special is happening. The sky is the limit.
I know its okay, but it feels like of pointless when i don't enjoy as a whole anymore. Its hard to explain. Its kind of an empty sports feeling.

I barely get to see them play but the games that I get to watch are pretty fun. I’m close to investing in the nba package cause for whatever reason bulls games aren’t getting the national love
Just watch online streams

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Coby is on fire. The way he's playing makes it tough on AKME to pull the trigger on a trade. We SHOULD make a trade BUT everyone is playing so well it's hard to decide who should go. We've won 9 in a row and are top in the East, do we really want to risk messing with that chemistry?

and Ayo was fuckin awesome yesterday too. His name is ringing out.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Coby is on fire. The way he's playing makes it tough on AKME to pull the trigger on a trade. We SHOULD make a trade BUT everyone is playing so well it's hard to decide who should go. We've won 9 in a row and are top in the East, do we really want to risk messing with that chemistry?

Totally agree, the only thing I’ll say is teams don’t win titles in January. Playoffs are a different animal than the regular season…just ask Demar lol

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

You run the risk of disrupting chemistry and Coby has never looked so locked in, smooth, and comfortable. His offense, defense, and play making are all flowing. Would have to be quite the no brainer deal for it to make sense and that deal probably isn’t out there.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I watched Ayo & Coby's post-game interview after last night's win. Ayo said he and Coby had a relationship prior to joining the Bulls. They were around each other since high school and played in some leagues together.

Coby said that Donovan has been coaching him to play off his shot more, driving to the rim and making good decisions from there. Also, defense. Said he feels like he's making great strides on the defensive end.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bulls fans reminding me of 2015 Cubs fans. Cant wait for the know it alls. Bulls are a fun team. I think yall are missing that it factor. Playoffs mean all. I just dont think y all have enough but Im just a gambling man.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Totally agree, the only thing I’ll say is teams don’t win titles in January. Playoffs are a different animal than the regular season…just ask Demar lol
That's the thing. It's like a different game in a lot of respects. You watch Zach getting beat up in the paint and is justifiabley pissed when he doesn't get calls. But being physical is a way of life in the playoffs...he needs to get used to it. It's not just Zach, a lot of these guys are short on playoff experience. You're playing a good team every night....there will be considerable contact with wide open shots being in short supply.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well. ZL is ahead of Demar in BPM as well. Can’t find RPM stats for this season on ESPN, but I imagine if it’s similar to BPM…
Everyone can see you're cherry picking stats that help make your case that ZL>DD.

Clearly, you were wrong in your preseason assertion that DD should take a 6th man role for this team.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
As I said prior to the season, this team reminds me a lot of the 2010 team. Way underrated to start, and showed the league what’s up…only this team has way more play makers and scorers and doesn’t rely solely on one player to butter the bread

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
That's the thing. It's like a different game in a lot of respects. You watch Zach getting beat up in the paint and is justifiabley pissed when he doesn't get calls. But being physical is a way of life in the playoffs...he needs to get used to it. It's not just Zach, a lot of these guys are short on playoff experience. You're playing a good team every night....there will be considerable contact with wide open shots being in short supply.

Yeah but that shouldn't really be a problem just like it wasn't a problem for the Suns last year who only had CP3 and Crowder with experience .

Vuc , Derozan , Caruso, Mckinnie ,Bradley ,DJJ , all have seen the playoffs before so I think they will help Zach and Zo get ready for the playoffs although Zo already plays like a middle LB so he will be fine.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Zach is gonna beast in the playoffs. Total coming out party

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Key matchup is Luka and Lonzo IMO

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No Luka or Kristaps and yet the Mavs are 2 point favs?! Seems odd

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Agreed. Wonder if we’re gonna see a shit show from the refs
Luka was warming up, but he’s listed as out. I think he may be playing is why. It’s the only thing that makes sense