Sunshine, Rainbows, and Diversity Hires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
This whole diversity thing is so stupid or over played these days by everyone. It's crazy in tech companies as well. But thats the day and age we live in right now. You take a situation, make it more than it is and make everyone a victim.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
This whole diversity thing is so stupid or over played these days by everyone. It's crazy in tech companies as well. But thats the day and age we live in right now. You take a situation, make it more than it is and make everyone a victim.

This will all turn around as soon as white women and straight black males realize they're actually high up on the intersectional hierarchy. It goes straight white men, straight white women, straight black men, straight black women and then everyone else.

When these woke intersectionalist types start telling white women and black men that they aren't what they mean by "diversity", the entire con will fall apart.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Yes it does get you draft picks as far as I know. A way to recoup some of those picks Pace gave away.
Great, lets play along this diversity thing and hire Rick Smith already. I can only imagine what he would do with those extra picks.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
So George said that himself, Ted Phillips, Bill Polian, and Tanesha Wade (SVP, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) will be collaborating to hire the next GM and coach. I think @Anytime23 said it best, at this point you have to hope they luck into good hires. I think it's possible they get one of these right, but probably NOT both.

Listen to the interview again, George really took the time to explain how important diversity is to the organization...I think there's a 100% chance one if not both of the hires are non-white. And no, I don't think it was political BS. I think he's dead serious. We've had 3 white HCs in a row, and I don't think we've ever had diversity at GM.

So start changing those wish lists for GM and HC because one of them is not going to be white...lol.

And do you think this will throw a monkey-wrench into the hiring process?
Lighten up every team does it, for gods sake it's their money...

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I speak Russian and a lot of Polish words are near; isn't Kapusta literally translated as cabbage

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I speak Russian and a lot of Polish words are near; isn't Kapusta literally translated as cabbage
It is, but it's also the name (maybe only Polish American name. I don't know if they call them that in Poland) For variations of sauerkraut dish. You can have Kialbasa in it, mushrooms, potatoes, beans. Good stuff

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It is, but it's also the name (maybe only Polish American name. I don't know if they call them that in Poland) For variations of sauerkraut dish. You can have Kialbasa in it, mushrooms, potatoes, beans. Good stuff

Yeah Russians eat this but I've only ever seen the kind that's just fermented cabbage, vinegar and diced onions. Never seen the kind that has sausage, potatoes and beans in it. That sounds much better.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Yeah Russians eat this but I've only ever seen the kind that's just fermented cabbage, vinegar and diced onions. Never seen the kind that has sausage, potatoes and beans in it. That sounds much better.
It's good. If you want it as a main meal go with kielbasa in it. One of my favorite ways is as a side with butter/lima beans in it.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

Now I need to go to the store.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
So George said that himself, Ted Phillips, Bill Polian, and Tanesha Wade (SVP, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) will be collaborating to hire the next GM and coach. I think @Anytime23 said it best, at this point you have to hope they luck into good hires. I think it's possible they get one of these right, but probably NOT both.

Listen to the interview again, George really took the time to explain how important diversity is to the organization...I think there's a 100% chance one if not both of the hires are non-white. And no, I don't think it was political BS. I think he's dead serious. We've had 3 white HCs in a row, and I don't think we've ever had diversity at GM.

So start changing those wish lists for GM and HC because one of them is not going to be white...lol.

And do you think this will throw a monkey-wrench into the hiring process?
Do you really believe her input is going to carry much weight on deciding who gets hired as GM and coach? Some of you are really gullible.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Cmon Tanesha hire Rick Smith and Brian Flores! I trust her more than George and Ted, she can’t be worse.
I'm not real familiar with these two guys. So what exactly makes them the "ones" that many on here are claiming for? Have they won championships as GM's/HC's?

Rise

Liked Posts:
I'm not real familiar with these two guys. So what exactly makes them the "ones" that many on here are claiming for? Have they won championships as GM's/HC's?

Google them or pay me a consultant fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.