Kellen Moore Question

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
He is or was suppose to be such a hot prospect why do you think he isn't on the Bears interview list?
He may be the next Sean McVey but I'm not sold just curious, I doubt he can "command the room".

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
He is or was suppose to be such a hot prospect why do you think he isn't on the Bears interview list?
He may be the next Sean McVey but I'm not sold just curious, I doubt he can "command the room".
Cause it's the Bears. When have we done anything right? He played in the league, that’s a great start in commanding respect. Anyway, I posted this last week in another thread (Moore is my #1 choice btw):

“Why? Not impressed with the Cowboys offense or you don’t think he’s the reason they’re that good? Or is it because as a college player Moore went 50-3 and was undefeated against BCS schools, out of the WAC. You think he did that because of his arm strength or great athletic ability? He did it because of his smarts and meticulous game prep. Or maybe you don’t like the fact that he came up with a game plan earlier this year that alloed some guy named Cooper Rush to throw for 325 yards and 2 TD’s and come away with a win on the road on Sunday Night.

He sucked as an NFL QB, eventually talent wins out. But the dude knows the game and is great at game prep. The fact that he played in the NFL is enough to at least start off with respect in an NFL locker room.”

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is also on a stacked roster at almost every skill position except TE. He also abandons the run too much for my tastes.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Because he has been in the league about 15 minutes

Less experience than Nagy
This. I like him and think he will be a great OC and maybe a great HC someday. But there are guys on the roster older than him!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Cowboys have one of the most talented rosters in the league. I'd love to have one of their scouting guys for GM.

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
This. I like him and think he will be a great OC and maybe a great HC someday. But there are guys on the roster older than him!
Guys on the Rams roster older than McVay too. This means nothing. At least this guy actually played in the league. That's a head start in gaining the respect of an NFL locker room.

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
He is also on a stacked roster at almost every skill position except TE. He also abandons the run too much for my tastes.
You realize their OL was decimated last year, Zeke was shit and yet some guy named Andy Dalton was able to produce his 4th highest QBR rating? And some guy named Cooper Rush was able to throw for 325 yards and 2 TD's on Sunday night on the road this year too. Also, besides Lamb (who was out with a concussion for 1.5 games), their entire receiving corp was hurt all year. Unless of course you think guys like Cedrick Wilson, Noah Brown and Malik Turner are world beaters. Dak deserves credit, but maybe, just maybe, the scheme and game planning allows these guys to succeed.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
You realize their OL was decimated last year, Zeke was shit and yet some guy named Andy Dalton was able to produce his 4th highest QBR rating? And some guy named Cooper Rush was able to throw for 325 yards and 2 TD's on Sunday night on the road this year too. Also, besides Lamb (who was out with a concussion for 1.5 games), their entire receiving corp was hurt all year. Unless of course you think guys like Cedrick Wilson, Noah Brown and Malik Turner are world beaters. Dak deserves credit, but maybe, just maybe, the scheme and game planning allows these guys to succeed.
LOL What ? Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup were not injured and Dalton Schultz is an under valued TE

1642016493414.png

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is dumb -

Kellen Moore has been a coach for 3 yrs and most likely has someone elses playbook and is using it-

McVay (is an anomaly) At least coached in NFL for 10 yrs

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
LOL What ? Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup were not injured and Dalton Schultz is an under valued TE

View attachment 16792
I'm talking about them being injured THIS year bruh. Last year was when their OL was decimated and Zeke was fat and played like shit. I get it, you don't follow the Boys that closely. I should have been more clear.

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
This is dumb -

Kellen Moore has been a coach for 3 yrs and most likely has someone elses playbook and is using it-

McVay (is an anomaly) At least coached in NFL for 10 yrs
So wait, he should coach for 10 years before he can get a HC job? Also, wtf does that have to do with in game management/play calling? Your post is fuckin dumb.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I might interview Moore...but I don't see him as a HC at this point. The background just isn't there, I don't like the 33yrs old

1642017627175.png

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
They are definitely a pass happy team, but I would include TE (Dalton Schultz) as part of that stacked skill position. He put up 78 catches for 808 yards and 8 TDs. That’s impressive with Elliot, Cooper and Lamb also on that offense.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm talking about them being injured THIS year bruh. Last year was when their OL was decimated and Zeke was fat and played like shit. I get it, you don't follow the Boys that closely. I should have been more clear.
Andy Dalton wasn't even on the fucking team this year ? Why mention him then ? I live in Texas, they're everywhere.

Your quote, not mine : "You realize their OL was decimated last year, Zeke was shit and yet some guy named Andy Dalton was able to produce his 4th highest QBR rating? "

So again, WTF ?

And I stand by my statement, he's propped up with a top 5 QB and some of the best skill players in the game. You're acting like he made the 2021 Bears look like this - clearly they are A LOT more talented:
1642017797025.png

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
Andy Dalton wasn't even on the fucking team this year ? Why mention him then ? I live in Texas, they're everywhere.

Your quote, not mine : "You realize their OL was decimated last year, Zeke was shit and yet some guy named Andy Dalton was able to produce his 4th highest QBR rating? "

So again, WTF ?

And I stand by my statement, he's propped up with a top 5 QB and some of the best skill players in the game. You're acting like he made the 2021 Bears look like this - clearly they are A LOT more talented:
View attachment 16794
Jesus fucking Christ you’re stupid! Yes, what you quoted me above I was referring to LAST FUCKING YEAR!.

I should have started a new fuckin paragraph after that (“And some guy…..”) where I was talking about THIS YEAR (the receivers being hurt, Cooper Rush game against the Vikings). I tried to point out a couple years of Moore’s work in one paragraph. Obviously, I should do have been clearer for people like you.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus fucking Christ you’re stupid! Yes, what you quoted me above I was referring to LAST FUCKING YEAR!.

I should have started a new fuckin paragraph after that (“And some guy…..”) where I was talking about THIS YEAR (the receivers being hurt, Cooper Rush game against the Vikings). I tried to point out a couple years of Moore’s work in one paragraph. Obviously, I should do have been clearer for people like you.
I’m stupid says the reetard who types in run on sentences lol?

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
I’m stupid says the reetard who types in run on sentences lol?
Silly of me to think someone posting on a sports forum could follow along without explaining every single detail. Also says the guy who thinks someone else posting on a Bears forum didn’t know Dalton wasn’t with the Cowboys this year. Fuckin dumbass