Kellen Moore Question

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Silly of me to think someone posting on a sports forum could follow along without explaining every single detail. Also says the guy who thinks someone else posting on a Bears forum didn’t know Dalton wasn’t with the Cowboys this year. Fuckin dumbass
You seem upset, need your meds ?

I will play along though. Yeah, you're pretty dumb, considering your initial post in this thread. Total meatball, but that's ok. Forgive me for not having my reetardeze decoder ring handy to make sense of this:

1642020790860.png

I'll remember to put that fucker on when you post <3

Don't forget your meds, mongo!

Last edited:

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
So wait, he should coach for 10 years before he can get a HC job? Also, wtf does that have to do with in game management/play calling? Your post is fuckin dumb.
? Yea that’s the ticket let’s hire Mcarthy’s intern who he has been spoon feeding for 2 years as the OC and 1 yr as the QB coach!
I can’t wait for that shit show…All righty then ?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Kellen needs to prove his acumen for multiple years and with multiple staffs/teams first. Otherwise, you end up with a Matt Nagy.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
This is dumb -

Kellen Moore has been a coach for 3 yrs and most likely has someone elses playbook and is using it-

McVay (is an anomaly) At least coached in NFL for 10 yrs
Now I agree that McVay is an anomaly in the coaching ranks, but like Moore he was an OC for only three years before he became the youngest HC in NFL history at 30 years old.

I think Moore will become a fine HC, but for the Bears the stink of Nagy who was an unproven coaching hire four years ago looms over this next Bears hire. I think they are looking for someone older and more proven. A football lifer like Daboll or someone with HC experience like Pederson.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now I agree that McVay is an anomaly in the coaching ranks, but like Moore he was an OC for only three years before he became the youngest HC in NFL history at 30 years old.

I think Moore will become a fine HC, but for the Bears the stink of Nagy who was an unproven coaching hire four years ago looms over this next Bears hire. I think they are looking for someone older and more proven. A football lifer like Daboll or someone with HC experience like Pederson.
OC for the last 2 seasons and 1 season beforehand as QB coach and that is it as a coach of any kind after he was done as a player for the Cowboys…

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
OC for the last 2 seasons and 1 season beforehand as QB coach and that is it as a coach of any kind after he was done as a player for the Cowboys…
You obviously have no idea. Dig into what he actually does a little bit, his background, his role, team sentiment. Doesn't sound like you're really interested in that. Rather post dumb shit on the internet about his age.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I was a huge Kellen Moore fan earlier in the year, but I’m not sure anymore. The Cowboys offense doesn’t show up against good teams. For example I have no doubt they will drop 30 or less against the Niners and might honestly lose to a way inferior team. They did that with ease all season (drop 30+) against bad teams.

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
You seem upset, need your meds ?

I will play along though. Yeah, you're pretty dumb, considering your initial post in this thread. Total meatball, but that's ok. Forgive me for not having my reetardeze decoder ring handy to make sense of this:

View attachment 16795

I'll remember to put that fucker on when you post <3

Don't forget your meds, mongo!
You still on my nuts ******? You seem to be the one that can't let go. I know, my nuts taste good in your mouth don't they?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
You still on my nuts ******? You seem to be the one that can't let go. I know, my nuts taste good in your mouth don't they?
I don’t even know who you are lol . Like i said go take your meds.

DB012031

Liked Posts:
This is dumb -

Kellen Moore has been a coach for 3 yrs and most likely has someone elses playbook and is using it-

McVay (is an anomaly) At least coached in NFL for 10 yrs

I guess I don't get this argument....Kellen Moore is 2 years younger and actually played in the league for 6 seasons before turning to coaching. Then he went from a QB Coach 1 year to an OC for the last 3 years (and OC with 2 difference HC's). Dak's 2 best seasons are with Moore as his OC.

McVay held some low level coaching roles before he got to be the OC at Washington, for 3 years under Jay Gruden.

In a nut shell, both were OC's for 3 years before getting HC attention. And I think more teams would take playing the league 6 years at the QB position over being an Offensive Assistant, WR and TE coach for 6 years.

I am sure the Rams fans were thinking the same thing when McVay took over their team...

Bears made a horrible hire in Nagy and any one could have seen that coming (especially those of us that live in Kansas CIty and knew Nagy was a joke). But that also doesn't mean they should be gun shy either. GIve the kid an interview and see what he is all about, that is the point of the interview process.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He looks like he's 2 minutes older than Zack Wilson.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
You obviously have no idea. Dig into what he actually does a little bit, his background, his role, team sentiment. Doesn't sound like you're really interested in that. Rather post dumb shit on the internet about his age.
Yea lets dig into all 1 year as QB coach & 2 yrs OC spoon feeding under Super Bowl winning coach Mike McCarthy

Brilliant idea Moron

DB012031

Liked Posts:
I was a huge Kellen Moore fan earlier in the year, but I’m not sure anymore. The Cowboys offense doesn’t show up against good teams. For example I have no doubt they will drop 30 or less against the Niners and might honestly lose to a way inferior team. They did that with ease all season (drop 30+) against bad teams.

Keep in mind not everything falls on the coaching staff, players gotta play. Dallas's players make plenty of dumbass mistakes during games that are no fault of the coaches.

Look at KC and Mahomes (I live in KC). People want to rag on the OC when the chiefs aren't putting up points but the OC cannot play for Mahomes. Mahomes needs to pull his head out of his ass at times and hit the check down instead of always going for the kill shot. Thats on the QB, not the coach

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess I don't get this argument....Kellen Moore is 2 years younger and actually played in the league for 6 seasons before turning to coaching. Then he went from a QB Coach 1 year to an OC for the last 3 years (and OC with 2 difference HC's). Dak's 2 best seasons are with Moore as his OC.

McVay held some low level coaching roles before he got to be the OC at Washington, for 3 years under Jay Gruden.

In a nut shell, both were OC's for 3 years before getting HC attention. And I think more teams would take playing the league 6 years at the QB position over being an Offensive Assistant, WR and TE coach for 6 years.

I am sure the Rams fans were thinking the same thing when McVay took over their team...

Bears made a horrible hire in Nagy and any one could have seen that coming (especially those of us that live in Kansas CIty and knew Nagy was a joke). But that also doesn't mean they should be gun shy either. GIve the kid an interview and see what he is all about, that is the point of the interview process.
Yea I'm sure he designed a whole system by now to take over a franchise!

I mean he has been in coaching so long that he must know a bunch of Defense too!

I mean really it doesn't take very long to gain those skills, right?

DB012031

Liked Posts:
No he wasn't read for yourself

Um...not to be a dick but did you actually ready the bio. Open it up and it clear as day said he was the OC in 2019, which is when Jason Garrett was still the Head Coach.

OC in 2019, 2020 and 2021 (so as I said earlier, this is his 3rd Year as OC) and it spanned over 2 coaches.

Attachments

• 1642027777908.png
    1642027777908.png
    259.4 KB · Views: 2

DB012031

Liked Posts:
Yea I'm sure he designed a whole system by now to take over a franchise!

I mean he has been in coaching so long that he must know a bunch of Defense too!

I mean really it doesn't take very long to gain those skills, right?
And Sean McVay was designing a whole system as a Tight Ends and WR coach?