Reichel making debut on Thurs vs Montreal

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Reichel will be Centre for Kaner. Interested to see how the young kid does.

Galvas was super impressive, highest minutes for a defenceman debut since Keith vs Ducks

Granada

Liked Posts:
Good news, although every time I get my hopes up for these type of moments, I'm always somewhat let down. Gonna temper my expectations this time.

Montreal got spanked by Boston last night, so they'll be on a tail-end of a back-to-back, but they'll be pissed.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Please don't hurt his development. Please don't hurt his development. Please don't hurt his development. Please don't hurt his development. Please don't hurt his development. Please don't hurt his development. Please don't hurt his development. Please don't hurt his development. Please don't hurt his development.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Good news, although every time I get my hopes up for these type of moments, I'm always somewhat let down. Gonna temper my expectations this time.

Montreal got spanked by Boston last night, so they'll be on a tail-end of a back-to-back, but they'll be pissed.
Montreal is a bad hockey team.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I get that it's extremely nerve-wracking playing on a line with Patrick Kane, but seriously, if you're just going to look to defer to him every single time you're on the ice, then you shouldn't be playing with him. Maybe I'm giving the kid Reichel a hard time, but it's true. All the guy did was look to pass to Kane the whole game, even after he made a great move around a Hab defender and had a clear shot. I'm just sick of seeing almost every player on this team -- other than Debrincat -- have a pass-first mentality. We don't have enough skill anymore to be the harlem globetrotters, then again, we don't have enough grit or net-front presence on this team to get the greasy goals.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well Kaner ended his goal drought so he’ll have to keep him at least as a lucky charm.
He deferred too much, but damned if he didn’t come a hair from a game winner at 4 minutes to go.
he went for the the kill shot and the glory there and it was close with the wrister.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The new forward weighs 170lbs and the new D-man tips em at an imposing 161lbs.........we're gonna get somebody killed out there.