1. Chicago Blackhawks
true but come on man tua is the worst QB ever probably worse than Tebow

would it be an issue if he was here and tearing into Wims or Graham

no more Boy Scouts, let’s win

Now you're reaching

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Nick Caserio, Jack Easterby, and O’Brien. That’s a lot of fucking NE blood in leadership.
Yeah, I think as opposed to doing the research and picking someone they have opted to just look at the Pats and pick off whomever they can get their hands on.

Just lazy hiring, but that happens when both the mother and son are unqualified to own a team.

I'd add, there are may teams with unqualified ownership. We can even look at Virginia. Sure she's been around for a long time and most likely knows a lot more about football then the masses feel, she never really built a business or grew her wealth playing football. She married someone that did that stuff, but that doesn't immediately make her qualified to do the same job in the same capacity.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Feuding with his players.
Feuding with his coaches.
Feuding with his GM.
Changing offensive coordinators more than once a year.
Trying to fight opposing players.

I gotta be real, guys. Brian Flores sounds like a gigantic, dysfunctional asshole.

Does anyone think a dysfunctional GM-coach relationship would be a good thing for the Bears?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Feuding with his GM.

I gotta be real, guys. Brian Flores sounds like a gigantic, dysfunctional asshole.

Does anyone think a dysfunctional GM-coach relationship would be a good thing for the Bears?
They wont hire him anyways. His personality is too strong for these spineless worms.

But again, its a terrible, dysfunctional situation in Miami. Also he never tried to fight anyone. Yapping isn't trying to fight.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Feuding with his GM.

if were going for an asshole, might as well get McDaniels

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Feuding with his GM.

Is this part of the reason he was let go? Guy sounds like a fucking nutcase. Hard pass.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
jay-z-eww.gif

if any of this is true hard pass

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
There are two sides to every story and I hope the Bears do their due diligence if they do want to hire Flores.

With that said, on the surface, I'm not concerned he was frustrated with Tua or that the Dolphins organization couldn't handle his personality. If anything he sounds like the type of guy we needed this past season. Someone to show some f***ing urgency and bark back at the Rodgers when he says he owns us.

We need to toughen up and have that type of mentality. We had enough years of good culture. It's time our coaches demanded better and held players accountable. I think Justin's personality can handle it, too.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tagovailoa claimed that Flores “doesn’t know how to talk to people.”

yeah, im good on this guy. it will wear out fast
didn't he send him a christmas card tho? I read somewhere where Tua said he still sent him a christmas card bc they're cool with each other

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Right now, it looks like everyone is trying to send Flores to the Texans to work with his buddy from NE and have Watson as his QB.

But I wonder, given the bad blood between Watson and the owner, if it doesn't end up that Flores ends up going to the Giants, who then trade for Watson.

It might be a better use of their high picks in the first round.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
True. It shouldn't matter. But when white dudes are given repeated or extended spans of incompetence, that isn't fair.
We hear this every cycle. "Hire minority coaches", but then bitching when they are fired, even though the same happens to white coaches. Today a writer tweeted about black coaches not getting a fair shot and included pics of Marvin Lewis and Romeo Crennel. Marv got fifteen years without a playoff win. Fifteen! You cannot find a white coach that ever got that. Romeo Crennel stunk at two stops.

OMG! David Culley only got one year! Joe Judge only got two. For every example of how a black coach got treated there's a similar example otherwise.

I couldn't care less whether the coach is black or white. Flores and Bowles are under consideration, and are good candidates. Lovie was a good coach when in Chicago. But when it was time to go it was time to go. Shit, they're discussing whether Pete Carroll will be let go, and he has been successful by any metric you can use. Can you imagine the outrage if he were black? But we don't hear about that. We hear about Marvin Lewis getting a raw deal.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He’s kind of like Tom Thibodeau. But for that reason I don’t see it being a complete disaster. He could be a good “transition” coach or else, a keeper. IMO Flores brings the least risk. Even less risk than Pederson.
I am not excited about hiring a "transition coach" after years of not contending. Or ever, for that matter. Transition to what? The coach we should be hiring now?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
There are two sides to every story and I hope the Bears do their due diligence if they do want to hire Flores.

With that said, on the surface, I'm not concerned he was frustrated with Tua or that the Dolphins organization couldn't handle his personality. If anything he sounds like the type of guy we needed this past season. Someone to show some f***ing urgency and bark back at the Rodgers when he says he owns us.

We need to toughen up and have that type of mentality. We had enough years of good culture. It's time our coaches demanded better and held players accountable. I think Justin's personality can handle it, too.
I'm not going to feel sorry for a pro athlete if the coach get supset with him. But what does it say about a coach's intelligence or style that he would tell his starting QB "I wish we drafted someone else."? What possible good will that do?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
We hear this every cycle. "Hire minority coaches", but then bitching when they are fired, even though the same happens to white coaches. Today a writer tweeted about black coaches not getting a fair shot and included pics of Marvin Lewis and Romeo Crennel. Marv got fifteen years without a playoff win. Fifteen! You cannot find a white coach that ever got that. Romeo Crennel stunk at two stops.

OMG! David Culley only got one year! Joe Judge only got two. For every example of how a black coach got treated there's a similar example otherwise.

I couldn't care less whether the coach is black or white. Flores and Bowles are under consideration, and are good candidates. Lovie was a good coach when in Chicago. But when it was time to go it was time to go. Shit, they're discussing whether Pete Carroll will be let go, and he has been successful by any metric you can use. Can you imagine the outrage if he were black? But we don't hear about that. We hear about Marvin Lewis getting a raw deal.

None of the guys mentioned above had good Qb's. Remember what happened to Belichick in Cleveland without a Qb?
Lewis had 2 choke Qb's that took him down. Palmer and Dalton ( see their playoff #'s ). Here's a article on Culley.

Houston Texans set up coach David Culley to fail, then fired him

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines