Brian Flores

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
None of the guys mentioned above had good Qb's. Remember what happened to Belichick in Cleveland without a Qb?
Lewis had 2 choke Qb's that took him down. Palmer and Dalton ( see their playoff #'s ). Here's a article on Culley.

Houston Texans set up coach David Culley to fail, then fired him

I knew he was walking into a bad situation with no D. Watson at Qb.

Sure, you can say he "sucked" but.....
Point is..... typically a HC isn't gonna do anything without a Qb. Check out the article.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
There are two sides to every story and I hope the Bears do their due diligence if they do want to hire Flores.

With that said, on the surface, I'm not concerned he was frustrated with Tua or that the Dolphins organization couldn't handle his personality. If anything he sounds like the type of guy we needed this past season. Someone to show some f***ing urgency and bark back at the Rodgers when he says he owns us.

We need to toughen up and have that type of mentality. We had enough years of good culture. It's time our coaches demanded better and held players accountable. I think Justin's personality can handle it, too.

We might need a Mike Ditka-type kick in the pants at this point from a HC

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Ditka was the most overrated HC in NFL hisotry

We nee an offensive visionary

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Ditka was the most overrated HC in NFL hisotry

We nee an offensive visionary

Was Ditka an X's & O's guy.....NO. He was a motivator at a time when we needed it. Right now.......These guys are just picking up checks. They need a kick in the pants. Yeah, I also want a guy who can score points. That's the "vision" we need.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, he got fired. And Culley sucked. Dude didn't deserve a HC gig to begin with.
I don't think he deserved to get the job in the first place, however, he exceeded expectations. The Texans were supposed to be really bad

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I don't think he deserved to get the job in the first place, however, he exceeded expectations. The Texans were supposed to be really bad

I don't think he exceeded expectations. Dude made some outright terrible calls. One that sticks out was declining a penalty on 3rd and long to opt for fourth and inches, then sending out the punt team.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Point is..... typically a HC isn't gonna do anything without a Qb. Check out the article.
I don't need to check out the article. He wasn't qualified for the job in the first place. Pretty much anyone that was going to get hired there was one-and-done with the mess there. There was no highly qualified candidate that was going to get take that job this year.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Maybe we can bring Flores in to shit all over our QB now? Or perhaps go on another 7 game losing streak. Fucking loser can't take responsibility for being a shitty coach.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I thought he did a good job but I think his age will prevent him from getting a HC job at this point. He'll be 67 in Sept. Not too old to be a HC but likely too old to be hired as a long term option. We all though John Fox was getting old for the gig when he was hired and he's currently the same age.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
In describing his irritation with the past season, McCaskey said this: "There were a lot of frustrating parts. Another lengthy losing streak—we had one in 2019, one on 2020, one in 2021. Usually, those are season-enders. I admire the way our guys stuck together, didn't point fingers, but at some point both the general manager and head coach have to come up with a way to snap us out of a losing streak before the season is ruined.

Why, then, would the Bears be interested in bringing in a coach who had lost seven straight not once, but twice? Flores' first seven games were losses but this was understandable to a point after the roster was completely turned over in 2019. However, the Dolphins lost seven straight in this season, Flores' third.

-Gene Chamberlain

Could you imagine if Flores comes here and has another 7 game losing streak next year, motherfucker would have 3 7 game losing streaks on his record by only his 4th year, fucking legendary. Let's bring him aboard pronto.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Flores had a winning record the last 2 yrs.
Yup. And he beat sorry ass teams this past regular season. He beat Jets, panthers, giants, Houston, etc. Did he win any games against legitimate playoff teams, bucs, bills (twice), raiders, titans, etc.? No he didn’t. Easy to have a winning record when you play sorry ass teams.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
In describing his irritation with the past season, McCaskey said this: "There were a lot of frustrating parts. Another lengthy losing streak—we had one in 2019, one on 2020, one in 2021. Usually, those are season-enders. I admire the way our guys stuck together, didn't point fingers, but at some point both the general manager and head coach have to come up with a way to snap us out of a losing streak before the season is ruined.

Why, then, would the Bears be interested in bringing in a coach who had lost seven straight not once, but twice? Flores' first seven games were losses but this was understandable to a point after the roster was completely turned over in 2019. However, the Dolphins lost seven straight in this season, Flores' third.

-Gene Chamberlain

Could you imagine if Flores comes here and has another 7 game losing streak next year, motherfucker would have 3 7 game losing streaks on his record by only his 4th year, fucking legendary. Let's bring him aboard pronto.
Yes but Flores has da fire and da passion!

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I thought he did a good job but I think his age will prevent him from getting a HC job at this point. He'll be 67 in Sept. Not too old to be a HC but likely too old to be hired as a long term option. We all though John Fox was getting old for the gig when he was hired and he's currently the same age.
I didn’t think John Fox was old when we hired him. Not at all. But I knew Peyton Manning was the one that made him look good and that he wasn’t anything special without him. He rode the Manning bus, not the other way around. Same thing as LaFluer and Arians. Coaches who are good without riding on their QB’s bus are Sean Peyton, Bill Belichek, Andy Reid, and “probably” John Harbaugh, Sean McVay, and Mike Tomlin.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn’t think John Fox was old when we hired him. Not at all. But I knew Peyton Manning was the one that made him look good and that he wasn’t anything special without him. He rode the Manning bus, not the other way around. Same thing as LaFluer and Arians. Coaches who are good without riding on their QB’s bus are Sean Peyton, Bill Belichek, Andy Reid, and “probably” John Harbaugh, Sean McVay, and Mike Tomlin.
I was looking at good hire as someone you'd like to lead the Bear for a decade or more. Always seemed like a place holder to change the a attitude and get us back on track.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yes but Flores has da fire and da passion!
There's no way you can't be even somewhat nervous about how there's a chance things could go to complete shit if any of this about Flores is true, especially that he just doesn't seem to know how to talk to his players, coaches or anyone over him with any respect at all. Also that he seems to be power hungry and if that's true then he could battle any GM he gets to take power away from him.

When i heard Flores got fired he went straight to the top 3 on my list but i just don't think it's worth that chance if even some of what's coming out is true.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There's no way you can't be even somewhat nervous about how there's a chance things could go to complete shit if any of this about Flores is true, especially that he just doesn't seem to know how to talk to his players, coaches or anyone over him with any respect at all. Also that he seems to be power hungry and if that's true then he could battle any GM he gets to take power away from him.

When i heard Flores got fired he went straight to the top 3 on my list but i just don't think it's worth that chance if even some of what's coming out is true.
I was making a joke. I have very serious concerns about him.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Let's take Miami's leftover trash, it is Friday afterall.

4 OCs and 4 oline coaches in 3 years LMAO. Dude wouldn't be content dating Margot Robbie.

Last edited: