onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I approve of this thread. 3 games in as a starter and Packer fans will be hating on Love

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope Rodgers gets them to agree to a ten year extension with record gurantees, then leaves anyway.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It's too early to tell.

I am hoping he will be forced into action in the first quarter of the Packers' first playoff game so I can make an evaluation.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Even Mitch owned the Lions and the Packers have a much better roster lol.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The best part is after Rodgers and Favre they are going to be convinced they can turn him into gold no matter how bad he plays
Yep, it'll be like the 70's/80's after Bart Starr

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
The only thing that mattered was the potential game winning drive and Love airmailed the first pass for an easy INT. Packers will be begging Rodgers to come back so there is nothing really to worry about for the Packers. It was just not good asset management to pick Love when he will never see the field for another year or two.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
From the Lance Stone Award winning creator of the Penei Sewell thread, i bring to you the official thread into the play of Jordan Love, who just threw a potential game sealing INT vs the LoLions. Sucking the life and momentum out of the Packers heading into the playoff bye week.

Not every QB can demolish the Lions like Justin Fields..
I think Love will be a bust and probably Lance as well, Lance may have a chance with his HC being there. I think the Pack will finally be in QB hell for several years like they were after Bart Starr.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You were losing after the first half, with all your starters, or did you miss that part?

Don't the Lions lead at the half against GB nearly every game?

Your starters literally almost let Love lead a double digit comeback leading second stringers lol.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
The only thing that mattered was the potential game winning drive and Love airmailed the first pass for an easy INT. Packers will be begging Rodgers to come back so there is nothing really to worry about for the Packers. It was just not good asset management to pick Love when he will never see the field for another year or two.

The first pick wasn't his fault at all. The second one was, but that was with hardly any time left.

He couldn't take a sack on third down with the clock, so he threw one up.

One INT doesn't change that he looked very good for most the half. Who cares that Amari Rodgers caused a pick in the two minute drive.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
The best part is after Rodgers and Favre they are going to be convinced they can turn him into gold no matter how bad he plays

Love will likely get a single season to win the long term gig.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
This guy is hilarious. Is he trolling or does he actually believe this stuff?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
You repeat the same excuses verbatim over and over like you’re on the spectrum.