David Montgomery

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope everyone is well! Hope you're all enjoying a beer and a burrito! Don't forget David Montgomery's nose piercing. I hope the new gm/hc can be cool with it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Hope everyone is well! Hope you're all enjoying a beer and a burrito! Don't forget David Montgomery's nose piercing. I hope the new gm/hc can be cool with it.
cheers.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He should ditch the nose piercing tbh
I don’t know.
Few piercings or tattoos convince me someone is real life tough. You see these jokes tatted up to the gills who couldn’t last 15 seconds in mortal combat. The nose ring like Kamara however…I guess Montgomery. NFL running backs. Yeah don’t fuck with those unless they have over 5,000 yards and are over 30. Then it’s time to dance in off an NBA bench and show them how spry you are.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I don’t know.
Few piercings or tattoos convince me someone is real life tough. You see these jokes tatted up to the gills who couldn’t last 15 seconds in mortal combat. The nose ring like Kamara however…I guess Montgomery. NFL running backs. Yeah don’t fuck with those unless they have over 5,000 yards and are over 30. Then it’s time to dance in off an NBA bench and show them how spry you are.
I will never understand what you are saying here

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If our GM is Ireland than he might think Monty’s mom is a whore

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I don’t know.
Wut?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Time to move on from David. In 3 seasons he's broke a 1000 yards rushing only once

Running backs start going down hill fast in todays NFL

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Jordan Howard was nothing without the Bears.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
probably the best David Montgomery thread ever created on this forum. low bar I know, but still enjoyable