A-Rob now acting different now that Nagy and Pace are gone.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Read this. Maybe ARob isn't done. Maybe Nagy is just an asshole. Oh wait, we already knew that. And a DUMB, STUBBORN asshole at that.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
Nagy can be blamed for alot but not him giving up on his team. He knows he isn't gonna get paid much by another team, its cheaper to draft a good rookie who is actually hungry.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yea...based on his radio interview and his Twitter, it seems like he really just didn't like Nagy's offense. So now that both Nagy and Pace are gone, I wonder if he would be willing to listen to the new HC/GM

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
It's just strange. Robinson even says they were great up until last year. Was it an organizational thing? Some kind of negotiating tactic or something? It's really weird that Nagy would stop treating him the way he did the first three years.

It also seems like most of the players liked Nagy. We've heard stuff about Trubisky and Robinsons(probably not coincidentally, both are free agents!) but player relationships doesn't seem to have been a big issue.

Whatever the case, he clearly phoned it in on the field. We've all watched him enough to know that he was not giving the kind of effort he gave in the past.

Whatever, all this stuff is pointless. Nagy is gone, Robinson will be gone. At this point it's just tabloid crap.

Last edited:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
For me, I wonder how much of this year was on Nagy failing to incorporate Arob in the game plan and how much of it was on Fields refusing to look his way or throw him the ball. Afterall, Arob has never been the type to create alot of separation.

While Ultimately I blame the coaches for not forcing the ball to Arob one way or the other as he deserves more than 2-3 targets a game.. If Its a matter of Justin having poor rapport with him, it's not worth the money. And I love ARob! But he is onky going to get older and slower

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Bears could use the old ARob. If he wants to stay and the deal makes sense why not?
Sorry man, but A-Rob quit on his team and did it while making $18 million on the season. Talented or not, it's time to move on. Judging by his production last season, I think it's safe to say that the old ARob is no longer participating.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Problem is Pace sold our future and didn't get much for it. Fields isn't going to do good without multiple good WRs to throw to.

But who knows what kind of rebuild hell we'll end up in.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
A number 1 receiver makes the wow catches. Last year Robinson had a good year, but wasn’t great. He let CBS take balls from him and lacked separation. This year he wasn’t open a lot. The Bears should move on.

Problem is Pace sold our future and didn't get much for it. Fields isn't going to do good without multiple good WRs to throw to.

But who knows what kind of rebuild hell we'll end up in.

Build the O-Line first, then receivers. Need time to throw ball.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Sorry man, but A-Rob quit on his team and did it while making $18 million on the season. Talented or not, it's time to move on. Judging by his production last season, I think it's safe to say that the old ARob is no longer participating.

Thats fine but then who is the replacement for next season? Remember you wrote this if Mooney is wr1 and you’re wondering why the Bears can’t score points like other teams. We have no playmakers!

Reactions: Myk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's just strange. Robinson even says they were great up until last year. Was it an organizational thing? Some kind of negotiating tactic or something? It's really weird that Nagy would stop treating him the way he did the first three years.

It also seems like most of the players liked Nagy. We've heard stuff about Trubisky and Robinsons(probably not coincidentally, both are free agents!) but player relationships doesn't seem to have been a big issue.

Whatever the case, he clearly phoned it in on the field. We've all watched him enough to know that he was not giving the kind of effort he gave in the past.

Whatever, all this stuff is pointless. Nagy is gone, Robinson will be gone. At this point it's just tabloid crap.
That and communication is a 2 way street. AR also wasn't at OTAs. I think Foles was the only other no show but suspect that one was by design. AR had a contract bug up his ass and is now changing the narrative. Doesn't mean that Nagy shouldn't have been the bigger man and done what's best for the team but he didn't intentionally sabotage AR.