OT: Daboll impressive. Bills O is nuts

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Watching the playoff game and holy crap.

The bills do not have a great offensive line, but they play like their hair is absolutely on fire.

Just a ton of activity and energy and wow. It's like the entire offense was taking uppers.

Just really damn impressive stuff and I could easily see Justin Fields running the same offense...

dennehy

Liked Posts:
There is no way to defend Allen right now, not sure how much that has to do with scheme. His running ability and ability to make plays outside pocket just puts too much stress on a defense.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I mean if it’s like this every game who wouldn’t want him? I just can’t get over the dud games this season and his past career. But I certainly would not hate the hire.

I just don’t want Frazier or Campbell, I’m ok with anyone else lol.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I mean if it’s like this every game who wouldn’t want him? I just can’t get over the dud games this season and his past career. But I certainly would not hate the hire.

I just don’t want Frazier or Campbell, I’m ok with anyone else lol.

A lot of that has to do with allen. He's kinda inconsistent, but when he's hot he's as good as any QB in the league.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
How? Dabboll developed Allen himself. There’s no Andy Reid above him. Scoring points and developing QBs isn’t high on this franchise’s to do list though.
Maybe. Or maybe Allen is just that good that he can make most coaches look good. Or maybe daboll is the best thing since sliced bread. Or the truth is somewhere in the middle. I have no idea

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Maybe. Or maybe Allen is just that good that he can make most coaches look good. Or maybe daboll is the best thing since sliced bread. Or the truth is somewhere in the middle. I have no idea
Well I have a hard time believing a guy who struggled as a rookie and as a sophomore got nothing from his coaching. Besides who out there that’s available can claim to have a better track record with developing a QB?

Rise

Liked Posts:
Buffalo is very talented, and they are missing a top 5 CB in the league. They have been lights out drafting over the last few years. IMO this game is shining a light on Joe Schoen as much as on Daboll.

Bears can have both have first shot tomorrow if they want. Whatever they do I just want them to be first so I can at least be confident they got their top choice. I’m very afraid of going to slow and missing out to the Giants or Vikings for the top guy.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Well I have a hard time believing a guy who struggled as a rookie and as a sophomore got nothing from his coaching. Besides who out there that’s available can claim to have a better track record with developing a QB?
Your last question doesn’t have anything to do with daboll being legit or not. He might be. Certainly he deserves SOME credit for Allen’s development. The question is, how much credit? Tough to say