***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yep...at that end of the year conference, he made it seem like one of coach or GM was going to be a minority.
So you're looking at possibly Dodds and Leftwich/Bowles/Flores or Smith and Daboll

My darkhorse combo is Mensah and Harbaugh with Harbaugh having final control on the roster. I would say Smith and Harbaugh but not sure Smith would want to cede control of the roster.

Rise

Liked Posts:
My darkhorse combo is Mensah and Harbaugh with Harbaugh having final control on the roster. I would say Smith and Harbaugh but not sure Smith would want to cede control of the roster.

I would love Harbaugh if it’s possible. What about cook as the gm? Bears reportedly really liked him.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would love Harbaugh if it’s possible. What about cook as the gm? Bears reportedly really liked him.

Cook could work too as a younger guy. I mainly mentioned Mensah because Harbaugh was with the Niners when they hired him so probably more familiar with him.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I agree. Smith and Flores are easily the top two candidates. Both have done it before, have had success.
Smith maybe. Flores no. Unless you consider going through coordinators and assistant coaches every year a skill set.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I saw George posted the GM job on indeed for $16 an hour, currently has 2.034 interviews scheduled.