Bears smitten with Brian Flores

Bust

Liked Posts:
The Chicago Bears have interviewed former Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores and are reportedly “very, very smitten.”

Next headcoach boys. If he can pull off a Watson for Fields trade . . . woah

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No one cares where you get your bullshit news from

mecha

Liked Posts:
this entire topic is basically a waste of time until the team makes an official announcement. I find it comical how worked up people are getting over it however. this belief that 20 nerds on a random message board have influence over what a professional sports organization is going to do with their direction positively blows my mind.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
tumblr_nckwh7KKEc1rzuv61o1_250.gifv

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Flores hire will hinge on how he feels about Fields. If Flores is our guy, Fields is likely the real deal. :)

Bust

Liked Posts:
Flores hire will hinge on how he feels about Fields. If Flores is our guy, Fields is likely the real deal. :)

Watson only listed a handful of teams on his trade list. Flores led Dolphins were one of them.

Now it's out Flores brought up the idea of trading Fields for Watson during his interview with the big 3 of Polian, Ted and George??

It's a sign . . .

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There is no way Watson plays for the Bears….it would be a public relations nightmare for them. Besides, they believe in “high character guys” sometimes to their detriment. Pace never showed any interest in him at all…probably because there was some dirt out on the guy.

Watson might squirm out of the fix he’s in, and play again, but there would be huge backlash against him. How could that not affect his game? Probably won’t be the player he was before. And whose to say he won’t go back to the same kind of behavior?

No way

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
There is no way Watson plays for the Bears….it would be a public relations nightmare for them. Besides, they believe in “high character guys” sometimes to their detriment.

Watson has bad blood only with Pace cause the white man dissed him.

Pace is no longer . . . winning cures all

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
The Chicago Bears have interviewed former Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores and are reportedly “very, very smitten.”

Next headcoach boys. If he can pull off a Watson for Fields trade . . . woah

I don’t want him anymore.

Everything I’m reading about him smacks of an ego driven asshole. Nah man. I don’t need a people person, but we do need people skills.

Trade for massage man Watson? Trade Fields for him?!? If that shit’s for real, fuck this guy.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Is the only reason people wouldn't trade Fields for Watson because of this court case he's going through or is there some other reasons why you wouldn't?

I mean he's already proven he can play and play very well in this league and Fields hasn't.

I'm not saying what i would do but if it weren't for the shit he's going through i would 100% give it some serious thought.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Is the only reason people wouldn't trade Fields for Watson because of this court case he's going through or is there some other reasons why you wouldn't?

I mean he's already proven he can play and play very well in this league and Fields hasn't.

I'm not saying what i would do but if it weren't for the shit he's going through i would 100% give it some serious thought.
The court case is one thing.

Deciding, as a player under contract, that he won't honor that contract and will try to dictate where he plays is another huge factor.

So he gets his way and forces a trade. Then what? He thinks he can be defacto GM?