***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

Rise

Liked Posts:
Lol, they're going to interview Eberflus for the 2nd time without a GM. These clowns have no idea what the fuck they are doing.

they are doing Morocco as well probably thinking they like the combo just hire both? It could be worse at least it isn’t Frazier, plus it comes from the alter of our lord Ballard.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicago Colts?
I wouldn't hate it.

Its hard to armchair pick candidates (yet we all do)...Brown's resume looks great and he got his start in Chicago when things were very good. Not to mention I really like his personality I've been able to see via snippets and interviews (take those FWIW, but yeah).

As far as Eberflus- he will be a HC at some point if not next year if it isn't the Bears.

Considering with how dysfunctional the Bears have been...this wouldn't be bad. However...who knows if Brown would even want to hire Eberflus? We shouldn't consider the two a pair just because they worked together in Indy.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Dodds took a look at the roster, cap situation and lack of draft capital and thought 'Yeah, Pace really screwed the pooch on this one'
No. Dodds just thinks he’s the shits and NFL teams should be lucky he even talks to them.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol, they're going to interview Eberflus for the 2nd time without a GM. These clowns have no idea what the fuck they are doing.
Yep. Idiots doing the same old shit, except they're hiding behind the name of Bill Polian.

Your most important player is a 2nd year QB who your previous HC did zero to help or develop. Make a DC your favorite candidate before you get a GM.

Shit-show.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep. Idiots doing the same old shit, except they're hiding behind the name of Bill Polian.

Your most important player is a 2nd year QB who your previous HC did zero to help or develop. Make a DC your favorite candidate before you get a GM.

Shit-show.
I'd love to have these guys over for a game of poker.

Positives: If George fucks this up he is almost assuredly done. If they do trade Fields, and throw themselves back into QB hell I will be done with this team until the McCaskey's sell.. probably follow the team Fields gets traded to.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
The ass kissing for Ballard is like nothing I have ever seen. Does he have a genie or something?

It's gotta be something even crazier than a genie at this point after trading a 1st for Carson Wentz.

He must be holding NFL journalists at gun point somewhere right now until they fire off another positive tweet about him.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:

Positives: If George fucks this up he is almost assuredly done.
If they do trade Fields, and throw themselves back into QB hell I will be done with this team until the McCaskey's sell.. probably follow the team Fields gets traded to.
I don't think so.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Positives: If George fucks this up he is almost assuredly done. If they do trade Fields, and throw themselves back into QB hell I will be done with this team until the McCaskey's sell.. probably follow the team Fields gets traded to.
Why would George be done? The only people that can do anything about him are his equally incompetent family members

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Do you guys think Dodds and Morocco/Eberflus are talking to eachother lol.

“You’re going to turn on zoom and there will be this guy who looked like he died 20 years ago, a creepy looking guy, an accountant, and two blm’s in the back”

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm officially in "I Don't Care" mode.
I knew this was going to be a complete shit show when they were compiling a HC list prior to a GM list and then actually conducted interviews.

I think I even made a thread about it and ppl were like 'BuT tHeY mIgHT MiSS oUt oN aLL thE GoOD CoACHes' durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

George, himself, said I'm just a fan, not a football evaluator. He should be nowhere near the coaching hiring. Should have been 100% focused on selecting the right GM first.