Bulls injury update

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I had to do a quick double take to make sure that wasn’t a post from me and I just got too stoned and forgot about it
Last night I discovered that I much prefer watching Coby White play AFTER the 10mg gummy has kicked in.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Last night I discovered that I much prefer watching Coby White play AFTER the 10mg gummy has kicked in.
Takes the care away!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ayo/Zach/Demar? Would you just have those 3 guys share point guard duties?
Basically. I just think Coby plays better in the SG role and not as a ball handler.. And coming off the bench is best for him.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
I hope ayo starts over coby once Zach is back.

Its possible but I dont think hes overtaken Coby yet for Billy to make that move since Coby started for Lonzo and Ayo started after Zach went down .

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Its possible but I dont think hes overtaken Coby yet for Billy to make that move since Coby started for Lonzo and Ayo started after Zach went down .
Don't disagree.. just my feelings that Coby is best off the bench.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Coby might be best off the bench but it’s not like he’s bad starting. He’s been playing well and honestly it’s been a whole new Coby. His defense is steadily improving, his pace, overall awareness, and he’s making the right play more often than not. I’ve seen a number of passes where he makes the right read and it ultimately leads to an easy bucket. The ol hockey assist.

I guess in the end I don’t care who starts. Just play defense, hustle, and win games.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Coby might be best off the bench but it’s not like he’s bad starting. He’s been playing well and honestly it’s been a whole new Coby. His defense is steadily improving, his pace, overall awareness, and he’s making the right play more often than not. I’ve seen a number of passes where he makes the right read and it ultimately leads to an easy bucket. The ol hockey assist.

I guess in the end I don’t care who starts. Just play defense, hustle, and win games.
I would agree that Coby hasn't been bad starting. I think it's like a "bench could use the offense" kind of thing. Just in terms of team dynamics Ayo with the starters enables him to focus on defense, something he excels at compared to Coby, and lets Coby have the green light off the bench, something he excels at compared to Ayo.

Not to say Coby's defense isn't better or that Ayo's offense hasn't been great lately, just that it's playing to each player's strengths especially with the unit that they'd be playing with.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
nope you must start your best 5 no matter what!!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would agree that Coby hasn't been bad starting. I think it's like a "bench could use the offense" kind of thing. Just in terms of team dynamics Ayo with the starters enables him to focus on defense, something he excels at compared to Coby, and lets Coby have the green light off the bench, something he excels at compared to Ayo.

Not to say Coby's defense isn't better or that Ayo's offense hasn't been great lately, just that it's playing to each player's strengths especially with the unit that they'd be playing with.
I'd argue that's because Coby is playing the two guard while Ayo takes more of a PG role. Of course in a lot of plays, DeMar is actually running point while Ayo and White rotate around.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd argue that's because Coby is playing the two guard while Ayo takes more of a PG role. Of course in a lot of plays, DeMar is actually running point while Ayo and White rotate around.
Yeah the play initiator changes often enough to where I don't even really consider the PG position between Coby and Ayo to be that important most of the time. Neither of them are Lonzo Ball and they won't create offense like he does. Nor do they have to.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
So Alex Caruso suffered a fractured wrist on that dirty play by Grayson Allen….I’m sorry but with his history he should be suspended the rest of the season. That’s fucking ridiculous.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
So Alex Caruso suffered a fractured wrist on that dirty play by Grayson Allen….I’m sorry but with his history he should be suspended the rest of the season. That’s fucking ridiculous.
Well shit. This just sucks. Can we be more snake bitten in our first exciting year in a long time. Dude just need to be black-balled from league.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
200.gif

Motherfucker. We just get the guy back.. and now he's probably gone for the season.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
WTF I dont see how Allen doesn't get suspended now