Jim Caldwell rumors as Bears HC gaining steam...

HoosierDaddy

Liked Posts:
I'm on the fence with this one. For me, it definitely would not be a splash type hire. I'd best describe it as dull. This type of hire screams Bears front office. Would you be more onboard with the hire if Caldwell reunited with Jim Bob Cooter as OC?

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm on the fence with this one. For me, it definitely would not be a splash type hire. I'd best describe it as dull. This type of hire screams Bears front office. Would you be more onboard with the hire if Caldwell reunited with Jim Bob Cooter as OC?
I thought Cooter was a good OC, but that may very well just be me.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This idea is growing on me, but just for practical matters. It doesn't excite. But I will say that I don't care so much about being excited now. I care about being excited this time next year because the Bears won a playoff game.

If hiring a dull guy like Caldwell can get the Bears there next year, that's all I really care about.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

I'd want Pep Hamilton as OC or HC. Hamilton developed A. Luck, J, Herbert and recently he got a few wins outta
Davis Mills

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
sportsmockery literally has like 5 different articles saying rumors say "insert name" is the front runner....rest assured they'll pick someone that will piss people off

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd want Pep Hamilton as OC or HC. Hamilton developed A. Luck, J, Herbert and recently he got a few wins outta
Davis Mills

I'd never thought I'd want Pep Hamilton back. He was God awful his last stint with the Bears. But damn, I must say he's been impressive everywhere he's gone for the last 7 years or so...

Rise

Liked Posts:
Hope he doesn’t die on the sidelines.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can take a dump in the woods on a cold day and it also gains steam.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Davis Mills
I'd never thought I'd want Pep Hamilton back. He was God awful his last stint with the Bears. But damn, I must say he's been impressive everywhere he's gone for the last 7 years or so...

He had Grossman and cutler. Ron Turner as OC

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
What a lame candidate. He had success with Peyton Manning and nothing afterwards.

The Bears are betting his 3rd stint as HC is the charm? Jesus help us all.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Davis Mills
Ya don't say? Totally shocking