Giants hire Joe Schoen (pronounced Shane, but we don't care because it's the Giants)

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
You know what happened at Pederson's interview?

Do tell.

The Bears are above hiring SB coaches?
You know for sure the Bears haven't contacted McDaniels??

Do tell.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You really think we should follow what other bad teams do? Especially when we're talking about the development of a QB we used two 1sts on?
Did McDaniels have any success developing the quarterback that he actually picked, Tebow?

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't know if he's taking Daboll with him.
This is just boiler plate BS because they have to interview a minority and they need to make it look like minorities had a shot at getting the job.
Told you. It was all BS. Daboll was his guy from day one and could be a reason the giants hired Schoen.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Think the most interesting aspect of this hire will be who they decide to take with their 2 first round picks. I'm not a super big fan of any of the QBs coming out this year but obviously Jones is a huge question mark on if he can be salvaged. I really wanted Daboll with Fields as I thought there was tremendous upside. Daboll with Jones? Huge question marks for me.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Hate to say it but the Giants got it right. Fuckin bears.

No they didn’t. I hate Eberflus but he will have a better record than Daboll over the next 3 years. I’m willing to bet on it too.

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
It's really depressing to be a Bears fan. Shoen/Daboll would've been something to get excited about but it sounds like we'll most likely end up with Brown/Eberflus pairing. The Colts aren't some great organization that's on the cusp of greatness like the Bills are. Nothing special IMO.

If you told me that we'd come out of the Pace/Nagy debacle with a worse defense (switch to 4-3) and running the same offense I wouldn't have believed it but here we are.

these posts always get me. One team has josh Allen and the other wentz the $120 million bust like Goff. It’s the chicken or the egg argument but I bet allen made his coaches look better than wentz did. What’s next, everyone gonna rob the cincy organization cuz burrow is the next Marino and chase the next Largent? It should be fun to see who made who.

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
No they didn’t. I hate Eberflus but he will have a better record than Daboll over the next 3 years. I’m willing to bet on it too.
I’d take two OTs early if I was the giants and barkley will run wild. Jones and golladay will benefit from that