*** OFFICAIL *** NFL PLAYOFFS DIVISIONAL ROUND: BILLS @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT IGT

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Literally yards after the catch and run and also some razzle dazzle from the bangles Holy crap this is awesome so pumped right now but I wish Burrough would stop getting himselve sacked over and over o my gosh he just got sacked once more!

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tannehill has been extremely inaccurate both short and long thus far. He is the difference right now. I think he'll get better.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@greg23 1K views already! So happy to be back from Kyiv (for multiple reasons) in time for the games here!

CC: @Anytime23
Welcome back old friend. You were right btw. Big mistake going to Buffalo instead of joining you. The feeling still hasn't come back to my toes.

Cheers!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome back old friend. You were right btw. Big mistake going to Buffalo instead of joining you. The feeling still hasn't come back to my toes.

Cheers!

I just got word that the United States ordered all of US diplomat's families to evacuate Ukraine starting Monday. Sounds like I left at just the right time.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jackrabbit Jenkins sounds like the name of the town coward in a western film.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just got word that the United States ordered all of US diplomat's families to evacuate Ukraine starting Monday. Sounds like I left at just the right time.
That in China?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Tannehill has been extremely inaccurate both short and long thus far. He is the difference right now. I think he'll get better.
I am of the opinion that Tanninghill will not finish this game and will literally get his head damaged if he tries to tuck the ball and run.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
This may come as a shock to some, but Kyiv is not a city in China.

I considered moving to the Ukraine when I graduate, but I like Asian women too much.

The Philippines awaits.