*** OFFICAIL *** NFL PLAYOFFS DIVISIONAL ROUND: BILLS @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT IGT

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bye Bye Rogers. He gone from Green Bay. Its Bears time to shine in the North. Welcome to a new decade baby.
Not so sure unless he retires. GB would be dumb to let him go and GB gives him his best chance to win. Now keeping AR and Adams is going to be tough without putting themselves in serious cap trouble.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I remember a few months ago people were telling me how bad of a coach Kyle Shanahan was. Lol.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
this is what is so sad about being a Bears fan.......pisses me off how the owners allow such a loyal fan base to feel like this is as good as it gets.
Completely agree.

Our team is sittin' on the couch 8 or 9 times a decade, and our fans' SB is the Packers getting knocked out of the playoffs.

Sad thing to celebrate.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Niners are a good ass team, but I really rated this Packers team. I think this was probably their best shot in years. Their team is just absolutely loaded. Now the salary cap will force them to decide between Rodgers and Adams correct?
Would cost AT LEAST $76 million to keep them both, and that is with throwing the tag on Adams. They can do it, but would need to slash some other key players off the team. Their radio announcer was talking about it a few weeks, that for the good of the team, one will have to walk.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If a Lefluer led team can’t do shit in the playoffs with Rodgers… they’ll never sniff a SB with Love. This outcome might be the death knell of this window. They really might blow it up instead of just reloading.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Niners are a good ass team, but I really rated this Packers team. I think this was probably their best shot in years. Their team is just absolutely loaded. Now the salary cap will force them to decide between Rodgers and Adams correct?
Yeah they were loaded. Much as I hate the Pack they had a nice 1-2 punch at RB and a pretty solid Def to back up their passing attack. Thankfully their ST was atrocious.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Would cost AT LEAST $76 million to keep them both, and that is with throwing the tag on Adams. They can do it, but would need to slash some other key players off the team. Their radio announcer was talking about it a few weeks, that for the good of the team, one will have to walk.
That's what I figured. Realistically you let Adams walk and you still contend because you have Rodgers out there. But even on that scenario, this was the Packers best chance at winning one with Rodgers, with the exception of the year they actually won it. I don't think Rodgers will ever have as good an opportunity again.

Now on the other hand, you already drafted a QB in the first round 2 years ago and whenever it's time for him to take over, you really want a guy like Adams there to make it infinitely easier for him.