*** OFFICAIL *** NFL PLAYOFFS DIVISIONAL ROUND: BILLS @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT IGT

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Except he is a champion.
He is? Did he just win the championship?

Oh....you mean he's a one time champion. Or, more accurately, he once was a champion. Once!

If you think he is leaving a legacy of "champion" you're watching the NFL in some alternate universe.
Failed playoff performer is the discussion this week.

I promise you, nobody is discussing Rodgers as "champion". They're already speculating where he can go to "have more weapons" after bragging up his offense's performance this year for weeks. His legacy will be "I need a championship-ready team to join in order to win a ring".

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Except he is a champion.

He's a champion, but he's also not a winner. In fact, he's a loser. Having stacked teams and stacked refs for a decade and a half and walking away with a single solitary ring is kind of sad. Nick Foles gets hot for a few games and falls ass backward into one, it happens. A "top 5 ever talent" with everything else stacked in his favor where he essentially starts on 3rd base every year only making it home once is pathetic.

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
FJwsEhSX0AgdBn8

@bearmick

who’s the guy next to Rex Grossman?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He is? Did he just win the championship?

Oh....you mean he's a one time champion. Or, more accurately, he once was a champion. Once!

If you think he is leaving a legacy of "champion" you're watching the NFL in some alternate universe.
Failed playoff performer is the discussion this week.

I promise you, nobody is discussing Rodgers as "champion". They're already speculating where he can go to "have more weapons" after bragging up his offense's performance this year for weeks. His legacy will be "I need a championship-ready team to join in order to win a ring".
When it comes to Aaron Rodgers, i'm the only Bears fan who seem to be in this universe. Just listen to yourselves.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Fuck that give Rodgers credit for winning while letting him walk when chocking! This was supposed to be the best team the packers assembled in the Rodgers era keep making excuses for him! They scored 10 fucking points what a joke!
Jimmy G scored zero points

TL1961

Liked Posts:
When it comes to Aaron Rodgers, i'm the only Bears fan who seem to be in this universe. Just listen to yourselves.
I think he is one of the two greatest QBs I have ever seen. And he is also a one-time champion who won when the opposing QB got injured. That's his legacy. That is fact. I am sorry you see it differently. You somehow see him winning championships he hasn't won. Fine. But don't act like others are delusional. Just listen to yourself.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
His legacy (at least now) is unfulfilled potential.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL Bears fans.

Rodgers is a top QB of all time and has won a ship. He is a first ballot HOF.

Stop being a bunch of meatballs cause the Bears suck

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think he is one of the two greatest QBs I have ever seen. And he is also a one-time champion who won when the opposing QB got injured. That's his legacy. That is fact. I am sorry you see it differently. You somehow see him winning championships he hasn't won. Fine. But don't act like others are delusional. Just listen to yourself.
I did not say that. For a guy thats constantly scanning the board, looking for petty shit to gotcha people on, this is some really weak shit.

He won a Super Bowl. He was the MVP of that game. He will always be a champion, as will every single player who has contributed to one. Not winning one your last season doesn't make you any less of a champion than lets say a Peyton Manning, a guy who also has a disappointing post-season career and was dragged to the finish line to his second SB because he was broken garbage.

This fanbase paints Rodgers as this choker and loser and it simply isn't true. He has played really well in games they have lost. Tonight wasn't one of those nights. Last season was, but that didnt stop this dumb fanbase for blaming him. The same fanbase that argued with me when he lost to Arizona while putting up 5 TDs and 400 yards.

But hey, facts dont matter. Only emotions and narratives do and playing the result of
sUpER bOwL oR ChOKeR

Rodgers owns you. He owns the Bears. He is more successful than the Bears entire organization has been during the SB era. Im sorry if he hurt your feelings twice a season(three times in 2010) but that doesn't change what he is. He has played better in the post season than either Manning brother, Roethlisburger, Brees, Aikman, Bradshaw and a ton of other champions.

This is the first loss where you can definitely say his defense played well enough to win and Rodgers/his offense didn't handle their part.

The reality i live in is the one that isn't seen through Bears fandom, filled with lazy meatball takes. Its really hard to win in the post-season. Its even harder to win it all. Ask Dan Marino, probably the best QB of all time. But hey, Trent Dilfer!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
LOL Bears fans.

Who cares if he is a HOFer. The Packers have been the biggest choke artists in the past 10 years. We all know the Packers are better than the Bears.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
LOL Bears fans.

Yes, that's exactly what I said. NOBODY, literally NOBODY disputes that he is a HOF QB. What on earth is your point in saying that?

And he lost today, meaning he has failed 12 years in a row in the postseason. See, both of those things can be true.

I would far prefer my team WIN a championship over simply seeing our rival NOT win one, but that doesn't mean the latter shouldn't make me happy. And it is silly to not see that.

What kind of meatball watches a sporting event and can't root for one team over another, simply because their favorite team isn't in it?

Do you not watch Super Bowls? The NCAA Tourney? etc.?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who cares if he is a HOFer. The Packers have been the biggest choke artists in the past 10 years. We all know the Packers are better than the Bears.
The Packers were an over rated team last year and this year.

They still are in position every year to win it.

Bears not so much.

Meatballs

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Bears not so much.

Meatballs
But they DIDN'T win it.
That's the whole point!

How did you miss that?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, that's exactly what I said. NOBODY, literally NOBODY disputes that he is a HOF QB. What on earth is your point in saying that?

And he lost today, meaning he has failed 12 years in a row in the postseason. See, both of those things can be true.

I would far prefer my team WIN a championship over simply seeing our rival NOT win one, but that doesn't mean the latter shouldn't make me happy. And it is silly to not see that.

What kind of meatball watches a sporting event and can't root for one team over another, simply because their favorite team isn't in it?

Do you not watch Super Bowls? The NCAA Tourney? etc.?
You act like all these QB's win multiple superbowls.

Its very few.

They get themselves into position.

If he leaves next year, guess what, he is going to put another team in position.

The guy could play another 5 years easily if he wanted.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Bears not so much.

Meatballs
Next year Packers $50 million over the cap. Rodgers don't want to be part of rebuild. The Packers NFC North dominance is over. They will feel how is it to have no HOF QB saving their ass.