*** OFFICAIL *** NFL PLAYOFFS DIVISIONAL ROUND: BILLS @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT IGT

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You act like all these QB's win multiple superbowls.

Its very few.

They get themselves into position.

If he leaves next year, guess what, he is going to put another team in position.

The guy could play another 5 years easily if he wanted.
Thats what its all about. Giving you team the opportunity regularly. Fans are so spoiled by Tom Brady.

Its funny how often Bears fans talk about team game and yet somehow Rodgers is a choker regardless of if he plays well or not. and damn, check out this

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You act like all these QB's win multiple superbowls.

Its very few.

They get themselves into position.

If he leaves next year, guess what, he is going to put another team in position.

The guy could play another 5 years easily if he wanted.
Nobody denies that. You're arguing strawman arguments.

He DID put his team in position. I would have bet the Packers to win it all this year over any other team in football if I was picking one team. They were absolutely in position.

And now they are not.

I am sorry that I am not sad about that. You apparently are.

Fans root for their team and against their rivals. I am sorry that upsets you.

But this ridiculous argument that any fan anywhere "acts like his team won a championship when the rival fails to win one" is a strawman argument and is ridiculous.

Thinking a sports fan is a meatball for not wanting his team's rival to win? That's meatball stuff.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
TL is so angry that not every single Bears fan is as big of a champion as he is tonight.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The Packers were an over rated team last year and this year.

They still are in position every year to win it.

Bears not so much.

Meatballs
Packers we’re not over rated this year. They had a very good defense and offense. Special teams was pretty bad. Being in position to win it means nothing. They are proven choke artists. That’s their legacy. Bears fans know the organization is pathetic already. That’s nothing new.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Did it ever cross your mind that you are very, very dumb?

Probably not, that would require more smarts.
Why dumb? 49’s suck, the Bears could have be them. I didn’t watch the game, apparently it was very close. Last time I changed the channel the Packers were winning. I just saw that they lost.

EDIT: I just watched the last 5 minutes, and it took a blocked punt to tie it. 49’s didn’t even scored on offense.

Last edited:

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Packers we’re not over rated this year. They had a very good defense and offense. Special teams was pretty bad. Being in position to win it means nothing. They are proven choke artists. That’s their legacy. Bears fans know the organization is pathetic already. That’s nothing new.
This, the Packers were clearly the best team in the NFC, and the 49’s are overrated, the same as the Bengals.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Packers were an over rated team last year and this year.

They still are in position every year to win it.

Bears not so much.

Meatballs
That is an absolutely ridiculous statement, and revisionist history.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
TL is so angry that not every single Bears fan is as big of a champion as he is tonight.
No, he is absolutely baffled at how fucking meatball you can be, calling people wrong for wanting the Packers to lose.

I am picturing you in a Rodgers jersey, claiming "I've always been a Packers fan" at the sports bar today, and you seem really hurt that they lost.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No, he is absolutely baffled at how fucking meatball you can be, calling people wrong for wanting the Packers to lose.

I am picturing you in a Rodgers jersey, claiming "I've always been a Packers fan" at the sports bar today, and you seem really hurt that they lost.
I also did not say this.

Keep making shit up

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Thats what its all about. Giving you team the opportunity regularly. Fans are so spoiled by Tom Brady.

Its funny how often Bears fans talk about team game and yet somehow Rodgers is a choker regardless of if he plays well or not. and damn, check out this
If you look at the playoff history of the Packers in the Rodgers era, until today each time his team was knocked out they allowed a lot of points. Rodgers scored a lot of points.

I have literally never called Rodgers a choker or indicated he was the reason the Packers failed to win it all.

Today is the first time I can recall the Packers losing with their offense playing poorly. I am glad he lost. I am glad the Packers lost. I am glad Mr. "Last Dance" compared himself and Adams to one of sports' great dynasties and failed to win a single postseason game.

I don't think that makes my team champions. Unlike you. I am able to actually understand that those are two different things.

You seem to be taking the stance that fans should stop watching football when their team is eliminated. Or have no rooting interest when watching teams that are not their personal favorite team. You mock fans who rooted for one team and against another today.

Yet you're posting in a postseason thread. Preaching, actually.

???

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're mocking fans who are happy the Packers lost. That's not made up.
My first post to you was correcting you that he is a champion. I'm sorry if you're too drunk to remember how we arrived here.

I don't think that makes my team champions. Unlike you. I am able to actually understand that those are two different things.

You seem to be taking the stance that fans should stop watching football when their team is eliminated. Or have no rooting interest when watching teams that are not their personal favorite team. You mock fans who rooted for one team and against another today.

Yet you're posting in a postseason thread. Preaching, actually.

???

Weird, you seem to not understand that once a champion, always a champion.

Am i taking that stance? Where do you get some of this nonsense that you post? Here i am watching the games too, what are you even blabbering about? Its so weird how you're constantly looking for little shit to nitpick and argue about and here you are raging about things that were never even said. You're so miserable. All you do is hate every single team, player and coach in the NFL not on the Bears. Shit on Shanny and his lack of success despite not being informed enough as to how injury plagued his team has been. Well here he goes again back to the NFCC. Hate on the Colts. Hate on the Saints. Hate on all the NFCN teams.

THE BEARS FUCKING SUCK AND A LOT OF TEAMS ARE BETTER AND MORE SUCCESSFUL! Get over it, you angry and bitter old man. enough of you tonight. go get your victory sleep, champ

TL1961

Liked Posts:
My first post to you was correcting you that he is a champion. I'm sorry if you're too drunk to remember how we arrived here.

Weird, you seem to not understand that once a champion, always a champion.

Am i taking that stance? Where do you get some of this nonsense that you post? Here i am watching the games too, what are you even blabbering about? Its so weird how you're constantly looking for little shit to nitpick and argue about and here you are raging about things that were never even said. You're so miserable. All you do is hate every single team, player and coach in the NFL not on the Bears. Shit on Shanny and his lack of success despite not being informed enough as to how injury plagued his team has been. Well here he goes again back to the NFCC. Hate on the Colts. Hate on the Saints. Hate on all the NFCN teams.

THE BEARS FUCKING SUCK AND A LOT OF TEAMS ARE BETTER AND MORE SUCCESSFUL! Get over it, you angry and bitter old man. enough of you tonight. go get your victory sleep, champ
You jumped in to blast and mock anyone rooting against Rodgers and say someone else is looking to nitpick?

I don't hate every team every player every coach. Quite the opposite. I am enjoying watching good young players and good young coaches. I watched Cincy and Tennessee and like both teams, and it was a good game. I enjoyed it. But because my team isn't in the playoffs, you have told me that's wrong.

Again, I am sorry your team lost tonight. You're taking it awfully hard.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Get in there Niners! Get in Robbie G!

Not only did I enjoy that as a Bears fan, I bet on the Bengals, Niners, Bucs and Bills so that’s 2/3 outsiders so far. $40 would be $1000+ if it comes in….

I thought the Bengals and Bills have looked strong lately, and the Packers love blowing it in the playoffs.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Rodgers looked great at the post game interview. I liked the part where he talked about rebuilding the team and wanting none of that. True leadership. GB are bumslayers and that's all.