***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Tampa is missing a starting O Lineman, facing a top D line. Not every single development on the field is the fault of the OC.
That’s the thing. A good OC, let alone a good HC, adapts and coaches up the players he has. Not do the same things and hope they work with the players he does have, because he know nothing else.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You’re one of the ones giving Leftwich the credit. Give him the blame too.

I’m just the messenger….

You are confused. I have no problem with his being blamed for this game. I am saying if you are going to do that then you also need to give him credit for having a top 5 O these past 3 years and helping Tampa win a SB title.

What you are proposing is that we ignore any success he had as being attributable to Brady but then saying when Brady shits the bed that is Leftwich's fault. That is a contradiction.

How do you think it is fair to only blame him when it goes wrong?

Also which candidate are you rooting for that has never lost a playoff game? Do they also have a SB title to fall back on?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
You are confused. I have no problem with his being blamed for this game. I am saying if you are going to do that then you also need to give him credit for having a top 5 O these past 3 years and helping Tampa win a SB title.

What you are proposing is that we ignore any success he had as being attributable to Brady but then saying when Brady shits the bed that is Leftwich's fault. That is a contradiction.

How do you think it is fair to only blame him when it goes wrong?

Also which candidate are you rooting for that has never lost a playoff game? Do they also have a SB title to fall back on?
I’m not proposing anything. Just giving facts. Feel free to interpret them however you like…

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Today I see a Matt Nagy offense.

No adjustments.
Five men protection while struggling
No slants
Long development plays

Visionman

Liked Posts:
You literally said that this one game should silence any further talk on Leftwich.
I personally think there never should have been talk about him.

This Tampa offense reminds me a TON of Nagy’s today though. No matter how much your OTs are being abused, leave no one in to help block. Just keep sending your TEs and RBs out on routes and getting your QB killed…

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I personally think there never should have been talk about him.

This Tampa offense reminds me a TON of Nagy’s today though. No matter how much your OTs are being abused, leave no one in to help block. Just keep sending your TEs and RBs out on routes and getting your QB killed…
Who should they hire?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Game is tied now. Per Vision, what an amazing comeback by Leftwich.

This should leave no doubt that he should be head coach. Down 27-3 and tied it back up. Greatest half-time adjustment ever by an OC.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, can't believe TB came back in this.