*** OFFICAIL *** NFL PLAYOFFS DIVISIONAL ROUND: BILLS @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT IGT

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I guess I bandwagon Cincy now, but not a fan of any of the teams left. Probably done watching until the fall. It was a great weekend of football, but I'm just overwatching Kermit The Frog every year.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can absolutely blame the coaching for what happened in the last 13 seconds.
No....the last play to Kelce for OT was on the player...he guarded sideline with no one else on his side....even Romo said there was no reason to guard sideline

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cincinnati v KC should be just as good

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Its so stupid that such an amazing game was essentially decided by a coin flip. Whichever team won that coin toss was likely winning this game.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Lol at blaming Frazier for Mahomes going God level. Nothing you can do when a guy is that locked in with those weapons.

They used 2 timeouts to look at the Chiefs offense and set their defense. Then proceeded to give up a 19 yard pass and a 25 yard pass in less than 13 seconds. You can absolutely blame that on the coaching and how he set up that defense.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Buffalo fucked up with the touch back on the kickoff. You kick it short of the end zone and force them to return it and burn 5 to 10 seconds.
For sure. Also fucked up dropping into prevent and rushing 4. Rush 3 or even 2. Let Mahomes have a big run. Time will run out.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Prevent D up 3 boggles my mind. They WANT yards. They're not trying to score a TD. So you just give them the yards, but don't give up a TD. Cool. They tied the game on 2 plays. Lol.

Reactions: BNB

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Bills coaching staff is really really bad. They were not ready for prime time and it showed. How do you not squib it? How do you play soft ass prevent that gives them exactly what they want which are quick uncontested pitch and catch chunks and then use their timeouts?

The end of that game looks exactly like what the Bears brain trust(s) over the past many years would call.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, that was blitz

And you play tight coverage as part of it.

We also saw tight coverage on Davis and he nearly broke that DBs leg.

Again when a guy is playing God level, nothing you can do. You play tight there and and Hill beats his guy and it is game over. Then people would say why not play soft.

They were fucked either way because Mahomes was on another level.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
No....the last play to Kelce for OT was on the player...he guarded sideline with no one else on his side....even Romo said there was no reason to guard sideline
I figured I didn't need to need to say last 13 of regulation, but that's what I meant.