*** OFFICAIL *** NFL PLAYOFFS DIVISIONAL ROUND: BILLS @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT IGT

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Reminds me of when Atl fucked us way back when with like 18 seconds left. Feel bad for the Bills. But they brought it on themselves, why even kick off for a touchback when you could burn another 3-5 seconds?
Yup, if they would’ve kicked it short of the goal line, it’s a guarantee that Kansas City can’t have two long gains AND a field goal.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bills coaching staff is really really bad. They were not ready for prime time and it showed. How do you not squib it? How do you play soft ass prevent that gives them exactly what they want which are quick uncontested pitch and catch chunks and then use their timeouts?

The end of that game looks exactly like what the Bears brain trust(s) over the past many years would call.

Squib it and they get free yards and sure while time is off the clock that is time they dont need because you gave them an extra 15-20 yards.

So it is basically kick it long and they need 5 seconds to complete a pass to the 40 or squib it and guy burns 5 seconds running it to the 40 anyways.

You play soft because Hill can get on top of you and take it to the house just like he already did in the game.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yup, if they would’ve kicked it short of the goal line, it’s a guarantee that Kansas City can’t have two long gains AND a field goal.

SMH they would not need two long gains if they return it to the 40.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Not sold on Frazier….. but also not sold on Daboll. What offensive coach would not look good with a nuclear weapon like Josh Allen? His play designs were not particularly impressive and Daboll stayed far too conservative for too long.

He finally opened it up late in the 4th Quarter but this Bills team really should have dropped a 40 piece on this Chiefs D.

I am not “out” on him…. just not “in” him. On the fence.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I just think there were a ton of mental errors on players
On the last play of regulation, Kelce just ran straight ahead from the inline TE spot, Mahomes hit him about seven yards down field and he ran for almost 25 before he was touched. Seems a little too easy imo.

They were in a soft zone. Hard to imagine the plyer just decided to guard too far outside.

Canth

Liked Posts:
No....the last play to Kelce for OT was on the player...he guarded sideline with no one else on his side....even Romo said there was no reason to guard sideline

In my mind, that is a combination of the coaching and the player. You took a timeout to set the defense. You should be telling your guys important shit like don't worry about guarding the sideline, they have timeouts. We need to prevent the yards/pass from getting in FG range.

The coaching should be letting guys know that and setting up the defense. The players should also have situational awareness of what is going on in terms of FG range and making a play.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
That was the best football game I've ever seen, just an incredible display of greatness. Josh Allen was beyond incredible. Patrick Mahomes then topped even that. Just absolutely insane game.

25 points in the last 1:53 of the game, peak insanity.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
SMH they would not need two long gains if they return it to the 40.
What makes you think they’d return it to the 40?

But even so, let’s say you kick it to the 5 and they run it to the 40, that’s at least 8 seconds off the clock, leaving 5 seconds left in the game. Then the Chiefs don’t have time for a gain into field goal range and call timeout.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
And you play tight coverage as part of it.

We also saw tight coverage on Davis and he nearly broke that DBs leg.

Again when a guy is playing God level, nothing you can do. You play tight there and and Hill beats his guy and it is game over. Then people would say why not play soft.

They were fucked either way because Mahomes was on another level.
Yeah, and not to mention those defenses were absolutely gassed. Whoever won the coin flip won the game. Belicheck's best defense wasn't stopping these offenses tonight.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Andy Reid is so fat and he waddles when he walks. I'm always thinking of the Penguin when I see him moving around.