OT: Stafford: Great or Nah?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
another failed hot take from the boards biggest know nothing.
Another night of crying that Bears fans were mean to you.
My hot take has a decade behind it. You have one night of Matt Gofford not throwing a game away, even though he tried so hard.

have a great day, Bears fan

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do the Bucs still have draft picks anytime this decade? The Bucs took aging or malcontent stars and had them play to their potential , the Rams trade away every thing for one shot at glory. I personally thought Lebron James was the GM

Meh, how they go about acquiring the talent wasn't the discussion, your moving the goal post. The point I was making was that the Bucs have every bit of an All star cast as the Rams. So do the Packers.

On another note, the Bucs situation for next year is far from rosey.

Bucs already have $183 million in cap space committed to players for 2022 (per @spotrac), and that doesn't count the acceleration from voidable years that can kick in. Bucs will not be able to keep the roster intact the same way after this season.

free agents, including WR Chris Godwin, CB Carlton Davis, OL Ryan Jensen, and S Jordan Whitehead. all need to be signed or replaced, and that is not to mention Gronk, or Suh if they wish to return.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
By the time Stafford retires, he'll be top 5 all time in passing yards and probably at least top 6 in touchdowns.

Talk all you want about padding stats and the pass-happy era, etc. Anyone who gets into top 5 territory all time in passing yards and TDs is pretty damn good.
And if he does manage to win a SB in the Rams 2 year window, a first ballot HOF'er.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stafford, especially in his Detroit years, was a never quite good enough QB being paid top dollar. That is why Detroit couldn’t build that team around him, horrible management aside. His contact prevented the team from being able to do the one thing he needed.

He has gotten better after a decade of experience in the league, and no doubt that has helped the Rams now. But QB salaries are even higher now. The WORST thing that can happen to a team is having a QB who is “good enough”. You either need a superstar, a guy on a rookie deal playing out of his mind, or a journeyman on the cheap with a complete team around him. There really isn’t an in-between…
What a complete load of crap. I actually thought watching the game yesterday I was watching the Lions in the second half, and none of that collapse had anything to do with Staff. But, I am quite sure he would have shouldered the blame for it by several resident meatheads on this forum, just like he has shouldered the blame for the Lions ineptitude to put a complete team around him.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s easier to be clutch when you have a guy running wide open down the middle of the field…
Part of that is based on the fact Stafford looked off the coverage, and add the fact he had Suh bearing down on him and he still dropped a dime.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another night of crying that Bears fans were mean to you.
My hot take has a decade behind it. You have one night of Matt Gofford not throwing a game away, even though he tried so hard.

have a great day, Bears fan
Err, no, actually it is now up to two flawless playoff games by Stafford.
Your posts, they never age well, do they?

*even though he tried so hard

another example of how clueless you are.

Last edited:

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

You're so angry.

My posts age really well. See basically every evaluation of a Bears player, coach and executive. Been way ahead of the curve for years. Get in line, idiot.

Also you're a pretend Lions fan hahahaha so sad

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're so angry.

My posts age really well. See basically every evaluation of a Bears player, coach and executive. Been way ahead of the curve for years. Get in line, idiot.

Also you're a pretend Lions fan hahahaha so sad
Except, they don't. Yes, you have been clueless for years.

Stat Padford says hi, and Erin is wondering were you are.......

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Except, they don't. Yes, you have been clueless for years.

Stat Padford says hi, and Erin is wondering were you are.......
IDK who Erin is.

Weird how active you are right now. Its almost as if you needed the Rams to win this game to give you some confidence to @ me. Such a chicken shit, loser.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Stafford is kinda dog shit, until proven otherwise, but that being said, he is better than anything we have ever had so I'm not sure we can criticize.....

He can truly rewrite his career this season. It's not like he didn't have talent around him in detroit, the guy just never won. Career loser.

Still stand by my comments.

He's kinda dog shit and proven that over the years. Beauty of the nfl is one or two great seasons can change the outlook on your entire career.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Stafford was throwing terrible pick after terrible pick down the stretch on a super team and everyone was saying "here we go again".

There is a reason McVay hid him in the wildcard round. But hey, he hit a guy running wide open by 5-10 yards multiple times after almost fumbling the game away again. I guess we'll erase his entire history because of one game.

No one tell the troll that the Rams were in the SB without Stafford and they added even more talent to the roster lmaoooooo

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stafford was throwing terrible pick after terrible pick down the stretch on a super team and everyone was saying "here we go again".

There is a reason McVay hid him in the wildcard round. But hey, he hit a guy running wide open by 5-10 yards multiple times after almost fumbling the game away again. I guess we'll erase his entire history because of one game.

No one tell the troll that the Rams were in the SB without Stafford and they added even more talent to the roster lmaoooooo
Oh please, continue to show us what an idiot you are.
Yup, you and Ms. Adows.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Well, when you consider the great players Detroit has messed up, it's hard to argue Stafford is bad.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Watch out you’ll get the “triggered”, “angry” or meltdown” crap that they always seems to turn to when they know they are full of shit.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish