CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Just a ridiculous comment to make that you'd rather fly commercial than private. Like seriously, who the fuck would say that?? lol
I'm sorry I've offended you.

I also prefer to walk than drive a car. Is that also a ridiculous comment?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trust me. Flying private is SO MUCH nicer than public, even first class. George could have still greeted him, but you're going to pay this guy millions of dollars and making him go check his fucking bag and wait in line to have his section called and then squeeze in next to other people? Maybe it was first class, not coach, but JESUS. At least PRETEND like you are excited and have money.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Trust me. Flying private is SO MUCH nicer than public, even first class. George could have still greeted him, but you're going to pay this guy millions of dollars and making him go check his fucking bag and wait in line to have his section called and then squeeze in next to other people? Maybe it was first class, not coach, but JESUS. At least PRETEND like you are excited and have money.
The best part of flying private is just walking up to the tarmac, fuck all that security and check-in bullshit.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
How do people know he wasn't flown in n say NetJets? Do they not fly to O'Hare?

It's not like the Bears have several planes to go pick up and drop off every candidate.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The best part of flying private is just walking up to the tarmac, fuck all that security and check-in bullshit.
Totally. Plus leg room, drinks, privacy, I mean...drop the coin. First class DAL to CHI about $600. Private charter about $11k. This team made $357 million last year.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a guy who has admitted that he doesn't like flying why would I want that experience?
John Madden endorses this but flying private lessens the suckage of flying. dramatically. I still hate it though