***OFFICAIL*** BREAKING: RYAN POLES NAMED BEARS GM (ANOTHER #CALLEDIT BY OP)

Nelly

Liked Posts:
36 year old GM. Interesting to hear that our 3 coach finalists at this point are Matt Eberflus (52), Dan Quinn (52) and Jim Caldwell (67).

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did not know this:

"Poles was signed by the Bears as an undrafted free agent in May 2008. The Bears cut him at the end of training camp."

"About a month or so later, he was back at BC, working as a graduate assistant. Less than a year later, he joined the Chiefs organization, working his way up from a scouting assistant to college scouting coordinator, a job he held for six years. He was the team’s college scouting director for two years after that before, in May 2018, taking over as the team’s assistant player personnel director. In June, his title changed to executive director of player personnel.

While he was involved in the Chiefs’ college operation, the franchise drafted quarterback Patrick Mahomes and tight end Travis Kelce, who are each considered the league’s best player at their position. Other stars the Chiefs drafted during that span include defensive lineman Chris Jones, receiver Tyreek Hill, cornerback Marcus Peters and defensive tackle Dontari Poe."

Grudge? Gonna put this franchise down once and for all.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
What happened to the Ryan Pace being kept thread?

You know, the #calledit thread you created earlier this month only to delete a few days later

This is exactly precisely what I was talking to you about earlier Crimson there's literally haters that will literally never give you your dew credit but conversely will always just make up fake accusatory unsubstantiated falsified accursations to try to discredit you whomst have 100s if not 10000s of calling its when they have literally zero and nothing but hate and jealousy inside the inside of their hearts!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes! Just ask his college QB Matt Ryan. Maybe this means he'll fix the line.

#BuildTheWall

matt-ryan-boston-college-eagles-8x10-photo_43c3e1967decfba6cbabca66265c1667.jpg

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
This thread has become a curation of tweets. Carry on...

Rise

Liked Posts:
36 year old GM. Interesting to hear that our 3 coach finalists at this point are Matt Eberflus (52), Dan Quinn (52) and Jim Caldwell (67).

I think it gets expanded. These are the committee top 3. He might find he likes what they say, I just want to be 100% he gets to make the decision. Not Polian, not Ted, not George. Tanisha can stay she got it done and closed the deal.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well Poles it is....he gets a pass this draft

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I'm not too excited, but hey, it could have been worse. Much worse. We could have gone with that guy from GB.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I think it gets expanded. These are the committee top 3. He might find he likes what they say, I just want to be 100% he gets to make the decision. Not Polian, not Ted, not George. Tanisha can stay she got it done and closed the deal.
I'd be more in favor of going full youth movement. Find the youngest guy with a job in the NFL and hire him. Under 30 would be awesome. Let's do this.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
If a former Oline player who is now GM can't fix the position, I don't know who can.

Let's go Poles!