Liked Posts:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

That is a lot of outliers and NFL HoF coaches. SMH!

Again your bias is obvious with your outlier comment.
“Who can point to a recent or current NFL coach that was significantly or meaningfully more successful their second time around compared to their first when they got shit canned?”

key words are recent or current.

Rise

Liked Posts:
If they hadn’t deleted the archives you could go back and see I’ve been trying to relay this information to people here for 10-15 years, maybe even back on CBMB.

I have pages trying to explain this to these idiots and they usually say “no you have to draft better.”

If you look at the comp awards Rvens/Patriots/49ers(Harbaugh era)/Steelers and a few other teams that frequent playoff runs know how to do it.

like the Patriots two years ago signed nobody. Then this year went free agent crazy and bought ten guys because they don’t punish you for spending sprees..

The bears always make a press splash on free agency opening day and have 2-3 players at press conference. Always..and we never get picks.
It’s maddening to be stupid and put yourself at such a massive disadvantage.

I guarantee you this year or next year or both the Patriots will sign nobody in free agency. But will trade for a veteran or two to fill holes because you don’t get punished for trade acquisitions.

Hard to win when the Patriots have 11 picks per year and you have 5 because you are a trade up clown.

Do what I say and start a cycle, once you have 11 picks even once it snowballs and you can trade three of them down, move some for a veteran to protect your comp awards, or trade some for a round higher pick next year and it just continues.

1000 times I’d like this if I could. Should be stickied,

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My post wasn’t even directed at him.
It was directed at the message board as you did not quote anyone. I am part of this message board.

“Who can point to a recent or current NFL coach that was significantly or meaningfully more successful their second time around compared to their first when they got shit canned?”

key words are recent or current.

The fact is you claimed you were asking an honest question and then when provided an honest answer instead of acknowledging it you tried to spin it by calling them outliers.

If you knew you were just going to spin whatever answer you received then dont pretend you were asking an honest question.

This question was already answered and you then spun it as them being outliers without any evidence of that claim.

What makes them outliers beyond you saying so it can fit your narrative?

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Poles has a set, gonna hire Flores. Hang on, gonna be a helluva ride….

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going from white Ryan P to black Ryan P
Yin and yang, day and night, wrong and right. Let's go.
(In case it isn't clear, the NEW GM is who I'm excited about here.)

1643143882665.png

Last edited:

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who do we like now—Eberflus? Quinn? Caldwell?

chi

Liked Posts:
Could Eric Bieniemy be an option or are we staying clear of the Andy Reid coaching tree?

QT McPennies

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Personally, I would feel more confident about the direction of the franchise if Poles casts his own wide net of new HC candidates. Caldwell, Quinn, Eberpuss leave a lot to be desired.

I can maybe stomach Caldwell if he is able to groom an heir apparent.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Who do we like now—Eberflus? Quinn? Caldwell?
Gun to my head and these are the only options for the job? I'd roll with Eberflus. Caldwell is a couple years shy of an assisted living facility and I already have seen what Quinn brings. Eberflus at the very least brings a certain amount of intrigue to the job.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It was directed at the message board as you did not quote anyone. I am part of this message board.

The fact is you claimed you were asking an honest question and then when provided an honest answer instead of acknowledging it you tried to spin it by calling them outliers.

If you knew you were just going to spin whatever answer you received then dont pretend you were asking an honest question.

This question was already answered and you then spun it as them being outliers without any evidence of that claim.

What makes them outliers beyond you saying so it can fit your narrative?
Well the point of the question was to see if there was any hope in hiring a retread who had been fired. I didn’t walk away with any. Sorry there’s not more here for you to cunt about.

QT McPennies

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Todd Bowles interviewing for the Raiders.

Is Rich Bisaccia a legit candidate if he gets squeezed out in LV?