***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Just give Harbaugh 5 years $50 mill and be done with it. If he wants back in the NFL and win a Super Bowl like his brother he will take it.
There’s no guarantee he will win a Super Bowl but I’ll take the chance with him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
While I was not in favor of Dan Quinn initially, and would still like to see what Poles possibly does with other candidates, I have seen that same comment a number of times from different sources: "Guys want to work with Quinn" and "He will assemble a great staff'.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just give Harbaugh 5 years $50 mill and be done with it. If he wants back in the NFL and win a Super Bowl like his brother he will take it.

He probably takes that to Michigan and they gave him 10 years 100 million.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I hope they don’t hire this Eberflus guy. Reminds me of Dick Jauron and as many know he is a walking dead extra.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think its possible Arians could retire and hand off that job to Leftwich

Doesn't sound like Arians is retiring, but that would make sense too.

I heard that Leftwich accepted the job in Jacksonville. So Leftwich is pretty much off the list. Arians also said the other day that he will go back to playcalling when Leftwich leaves. So it doesn't sound like Arians is retiring.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I heard that Leftwich accepted the job in Jacksonville. So Leftwich is pretty much off the list. Arians also said the other day that he will go back to playcalling when Leftwich leaves. So it doesn't sound like Arians is retiring.

What are they going to do if Brady retires? Trade for Rodgers? Dalton? Gunna be rough lol.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't believe how fat Louis Riddick got.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What are they going to do if Brady retires? Trade for Rodgers? Dalton? Gunna be rough lol.
my assumption is that maybe Arians wants to go back to playcalling in order to keep Brady for at least another year. I doubt Brady wants to play with a new OC who is learning on the job.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
14:10

Kap mentions that he's heard if Quinn is hired he's going to bring in an OC from a team where the HC is the play-caller--somebody like Kevin O'Connell who's under Sean McVay, or Mike Kafka who's the QB coach in KC.

Maybe that nerdy hipster from SF would be on that list too.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
14:10

Kap mentions that he's heard if Quinn is hired he's going to bring in an OC from a team where the HC is the play-caller--somebody like Kevin O'Connell who's under Sean McVay, or Mike Kafka who's the QB coach in KC.

Maybe that nerdy hipster from SF would be on that list too.
oh fuck yeah OCs who never call plays are so fucking sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (if the bears do this as an ohio native there is a real possibility i become a browns or bengals fan before my 30th birthday)