DaBearsBlog credibility

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And Mighty Joe Young is either the blogger or getting paid to promote the blog.

Not really.

Honestly, I remember the last time the board was this triggered.

The entire board was crapping on Aaron Lemming, who posted here, when he said he had sources that Ryan pace would be the next general manager. This was when every reporter was saying Chris Ballard would be the next GM.

He ended up being right and the board collectively had a shit fit. They were practically gagging on that Crow and acting like immature imbecilic little babies because their egos couldn't handle it.

So now that we have this thing with Dabearsblog, where it's now shown that he ended up being right, once again it's triggering the shit out of all the right people and I love bringing it up because I do enjoy the meltdowns from the assholes whose egos can't handle that this nobody blogger was right. It's Aaron lemming all over again, and I am here for it.

And I'll admit a part of me does love rubbing their nose in it. ??????????????

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The guy that keeps claiming everyone is always triggered by dipshit bloggers is the same guy who keeps getting triggered, leaving, coming back under new usernames. rinse repeat.

Mental illness is real.

Damn i didnt realize it was only this morning that this troll forgot he had me on ignore and replied to me. about what? You guessed it, dbb.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This. There are a lot of people who don't like themselves so they crap on others. My block list is long.
Not as long as my PENIS is long probably most definitely so maybe perhaps cry about it there's literally playoffs football on the television right now and we are all brothers in bears so have a better night!

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Not as long as my PENIS is long probably most definitely so maybe perhaps cry about it there's literally playoffs football on the television right now and we are all brothers in bears so have a better night!
I am not crying, but the fact that you capitalized penis, means you are definitely over compensating and a future/cuurent BMW driver.

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
DBB was definite about the Ryan Pace firing for a couple days, when no beat reporters had that. He wasn’t prevaricating. Seemed like he had inside info. Didn’t feel like a guess.

Said George was waffling before that. Beat reporters were saying Pace was safe to they hadn’t heard anything. Said they were doing it right…I took that to mean not by themselves and with someone a cut or two above Ernie Accorsi.

Why is it so hard to believe he has a couple friends in Halas Hall? Especially now? I saw him on someone’s internet show. He didn’t seem like a braggart, seemed knowledgeable and likable, was maybe 40 years old.

You gotta take anybody with a grain of salt, but I don’t get the hate.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Look at the dumbest posters pushing their bully narrative.
Stop being stupid and you’ll see a sharp decline in bashing
There are bullies here?

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
What is the back story on Glenn Cook?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So I guess this is going to be an interesting bookend to this.

In the latest Irish Bears podcast, DBB basically came clean that his sources were connected to Ryan Pace. Said that he doesn't have any sources in Ryan Poles' circle, and now that he is officially the GM, DBB is basically in the same spot the rest of us are in terms of knowing what's going to happen. He thinks the head coach will end up being Dan Quinn but he isn't sure.

So looking back at it, DBB actually did have a real source, and it makes sense that even when Ryan pace was fired, they would keep his staff in place until they found his replacement.

So basically, knowing his source had a limited shelf life at this point, DBB said "fuck it" on protecting his source, knowing they would be gone soon anyway, and basically went full HAM, especially after getting mocked on the radio by Dan Wiederer.

I mean given how incredibly accurate he's been, he basically went out like a boss LOL.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
So I guess this is going to be an interesting bookend to this.

In the latest Irish Bears podcast, DBB basically came clean that his sources were connected to Ryan Pace. Said that he doesn't have any sources in Ryan Poles' circle, and now that he is officially the GM, DBB is basically in the same spot the rest of us are in terms of knowing what's going to happen. He thinks the head coach will end up being Dan Quinn but he isn't sure.

So looking back at it, DBB actually did have a real source, and it makes sense that even when Ryan pace was fired, they would keep his staff in place until they found his replacement.

So basically, knowing his source had a limited shelf life at this point, DBB said "fuck it" on protecting his source, knowing they would be gone soon anyway, and basically went full HAM, especially after getting mocked on the radio by Dan Wiederer.

I mean given how incredibly accurate he's been, he basically went out like a boss LOL.

For someone with no current source he certainly acts like knows what’s going on in these interviews. (He doesn’t)