***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any news from Harold Winman tonight? That dude has been all over this gm/hc search with the inside scoops. Much more reliable than some of the other bears bloggers
Much better than the puppets !

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It's entirely possible that he's interviewed/will interview someone, and we have no idea about it.

Papa Bear

Liked Posts:
I would like Poles to reinterview Daboll and interview Eric Bieniemy Jr!

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Knowing who our finalists are said to be, have peoples appetites changed in terms of Bieniemy?

I want an hc who is O minded, but I know most feel burned by the Nagy hire. Like he was pawned off n us. Not sure people could stomach another Reid disciple. It’s telling that he is not getting much buzz. Seems other front offices may not trust the hire either.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who is someone the Bears HAVE NOT interviewed, you would like to see get an interview ?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Who is someone the Bears HAVE NOT interviewed, you would like to see get an interview ?
At this point it's about who hasn't gotten a second interview. Obviously tops on that list is Daboll.

I'd also like Doug Pederson to get another interview. Nobody else available has won a Superbowl.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
If Quinn gets hired, it’s not a shocker. But this tweet means absolutely nothing. He’s done interviewing and ready to head back to Dallas where he currently lives.

Adam Jahns

@adamjahns

·
1h

All eyes were on Dan Quinn last night as his second interview went on with the Bears yesterday afternoon and night. And they continue to be this morning.

So is Quinn at Halas Hall or at home in Dallas?

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
Adam Jahns

@adamjahns

1m

We're about to record another Hoge & Jahns. Earlier this week, we had to record two in one day.

He is without doubt hinting that he expects an announcement today at some point...money has to be on Quinn...

Agree to be the HC last night...meet up this morning with ownership to agree the terms of it this morning? Sounds about right to me.

kind of a dumb tweet....but kap was inferring that the bears let quinn leave town without an offer and they might be moving on

or could mean nothing....they might still be weighing quinn vs caldwell vs eberflus

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The hiring of Quinn feels similar to that of Fox, does George really want to open that up? I don't think so...but there was his recent presser...so anything's possible