This is a trash HC hire

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
There's nothing about this FLU guy that screams HC. This is a perfect example of an unqualified person being hired over more qualified ppl i.e. Caldwell, Pederson, Harbaugh, Hamilton. It looks like the Jags will hire the guy who's had a top 5 offense the last 3yrs.
I read where Caldwell came in with a plan for Fields. What plan does this FLU guy have for anything? 0
Yeah, I'm gonna get flack for these statements, cuz I'm expected to just go along.

Last edited:

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
There's nothing about this FLU guy that screams HC. This is a perfect example of an unqualified person being over more qualified ppl i.e. Caldwell, Pederson, Harbaugh, Hamilton. It looks like the Jags will hire the guy who's had a top 5 offense the last 3yrs.
I read where Caldwell came in with a plan for Fields. What plan does this FLU guy have for anything? 0

so you think he came in and said i had no idea on fields and they just gave him the job?

i'm not a fan of this hire as i thought they would go the offensive HC route but there are plenty of HC that have had success as non offensive minded HC's so i'm willing to wait and see how he builds out his staff which will be critical in developing fields.

but go ahead and let the dick ripping commence

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
There's nothing about this FLU guy that screams HC. This is a perfect example of an unqualified person being over more qualified ppl i.e. Caldwell, Pederson, Harbaugh, Hamilton. It looks like the Jags will hire the guy who's had a top 5 offense the last 3yrs.
Yeah, I'm gonna get flack for these statements, cuz I'm expected to just go along.

Half of those "more qualified" candidates didn't interview for the Bears or any other job. Caldwell is old enough to be Fields' great grandfather. Pederson is Matt Nagy remixed

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
so you think he came in and said i had no idea on fields and they just gave him the job?

i'm not a fan of this hire as i thought they would go the offensive HC route but there are plenty of HC that have had success as non offensive minded HC's so i'm willing to wait and see how he builds out his staff which will be critical in developing fields.

but go ahead and let the dick ripping commence

Thats fair

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I have no clue as to their thought process on the hire but neither do you

but to think that the team hired him without hearing his offensive plan is dumb

I asked what was his plan. And I wonder what makes him stand over the others.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eberflus is white. Clearly Poles didn't care what color, he wanted the best overall team plan. Clearly Eberflus did. We weren't at the interview. We need to wait for the presser tomorrow. Trust the process, as Nagy would say.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I asked what was his plan. And I wonder what makes him stand over the others.
Here is a novel idea , maybe wait for the new GM 's presser to explain his thought process. I mean that would require restraint greater than that of a 3 year old, which I know is a struggle for you, but if you try hard, we might just get you a toy.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Eberflus is white. Clearly Poles didn't care what color, he wanted the best overall team plan. Clearly Eberflus did. We weren't at the interview. We need to wait for the presser tomorrow. Trust the process, as Nagy would say.
Are you saying...we need to find the why's?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Pederson won SB with our 3rd string Qb.
Which is why it's called a flash in the pan. Would have been similar if Nagy made it to the dance in his first year then shit the bed the rest. Sustainable success is what you're looking for.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Here is a novel idea , maybe wait for the new GM 's presser to explain his thought process. I mean that would require restraint greater than that of a 3 year old, which I know is a struggle for you, but if you try hard, we might just get you a toy.
He has CTE. Makes it hard for him to process information