This is a trash HC hire

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Which is why it's called a flash in the pan. Would have been similar if Nagy made it to the dance in his first year then shit the bed the rest. Sustainable success is what you're looking for.

The key thing here is " if Nagy made it to the dance"

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
There's nothing about this FLU guy that screams HC. This is a perfect example of an unqualified person being over more qualified ppl i.e. Caldwell, Pederson, Harbaugh, Hamilton. It looks like the Jags will hire the guy who's had a top 5 offense the last 3yrs.
I read where Caldwell came in with a plan for Fields. What plan does this FLU guy have for anything? 0
Yeah, I'm gonna get flack for these statements, cuz I'm expected to just go along.
You do realize you have no idea how this is going to turn out, don't you?

Papa Bear

Liked Posts:
There's nothing about this FLU guy that screams HC. This is a perfect example of an unqualified person being over more qualified ppl i.e. Caldwell, Pederson, Harbaugh, Hamilton. It looks like the Jags will hire the guy who's had a top 5 offense the last 3yrs.
I read where Caldwell came in with a plan for Fields. What plan does this FLU guy have for anything? 0
Yeah, I'm gonna get flack for these statements, cuz I'm expected to just go along.
Was hoping spell check changed the name Daboll to Eberflus but no :(

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Here is a novel idea , maybe wait for the new GM 's presser to explain his thought process. I mean that would require restraint greater than that of a 3 year old, which I know is a struggle for you, but if you try hard, we might just get you a toy.

Because the black GM for the Bears is not a racist like you are and evaluated them on what he thought was best for the team.

Here's a novel idea....why do u process the full comment, instead of cherry picking and creating racist narratives

"There's nothing about this FLU guy that screams HC. This is a perfect example of an unqualified person being over more qualified ppl i.e. Caldwell, Pederson, Harbaugh, Hamilton. It looks like the Jags will hire the guy who's had a top 5 offense the last 3yrs.
Yeah, I'm gonna get flack for these statements, cuz I'm expected to just go along."

Last edited:

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How is Pep Hamilton more qualified than Eberflus?

His unit hasn't been as consistently dominant as Greg Roman's offense but he has found success as DC.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
lol this is really a terrible hire. Went to university in Indiana half my friends are Colts fans they fucking hate the guy.

Remember how much we all loved fangio and didn’t want him to leave? That’s not how Colts fans feel.

not the end all be all but pretty damn telling

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
run and shoot said:

LOL.... I'll gladly take......"some flukey sb" WIN. ? ;)
Cool. Most would but you'd also be stuck living in the past trying to relive that year after the years of shit that follow. Like bear's fans over 40 still talking about the 85 super bowl as if it matters.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
run and shoot said:

LOL.... I'll gladly take......"some flukey sb" WIN. ? ;) Like Pederson delivered in Philly
Cool. Most would but you'd also be stuck living in the past trying to relive that year after the years of shit that follow. Like bear's fans over 40 still talking about the 85 super bowl as if it matters.

My friend....winning always matters. Especially SB's.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol this is really a terrible hire. Went to university in Indiana half my friends are Colts fans they fucking hate the guy.

Remember how much we all loved fangio and didn’t want him to leave? That’s not how Colts fans feel.

not the end all be all but pretty damn telling
You need new friends

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
How is Pep Hamilton more qualified than Eberflus?

His unit hasn't been as consistently dominant as Greg Roman's offense but he has found success as DC.

Pep Hamilton has developed Luck, Herbert, Mills and Kyle Orton experienced an uptick in production under Hamilton in 2008 ( see the graphic I provided for u)

Hamilton.......
1643310927345.png

The flu guy

1643311411263.png

Hell...Greg Roman might be looking good at this point

:obama:

Last edited:

Nelly

Liked Posts:
There's nothing about this FLU guy that screams HC. This is a perfect example of an unqualified person being over more qualified ppl i.e. Caldwell, Pederson, Harbaugh, Hamilton.
No one knows anything about how this will work out. If we grabbed a guy like Pederson then people would whine about he's another retread who wasn't in the running for any other job. Caldwell is too old and has concerns about his health. What the heck has Pep Hamilton proved as a head coach? I think Harbaugh would've been the only guy that you could feel pretty good about considering his track record but that also puts him in position to call his own shots... and it's been floating around that the Raiders are the only job he'd possibly want (who knows for sure though).

Wait and see, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pep Hamilton has developed Luck, Herbert, Mills and Kyle Orton experienced an uptick in production under Hamilton in 2008 ( see the graphic I provided for u)

Hamilton.......
View attachment 17204

The flu guy

View attachment 17205
Eberflus Pep

1643311728293.png1643311760938.png
Im sorry but coaching QBs doesn't make you a more experienced coach. It makes you more experienced with QBs. They both have the same amount of NFL experience. The difference is that Eberflus hasn't washed out multiple times.