Matt Eberflus hired as Bears head coach

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
6 of 8 division winners had coaches with offensive backgrounds. The two exceptions were McDermott in Buffalo and Vrabel in Tennessee. It seems pretty obvious what direction you should take to win in today's league.
Oh really? Which side of the ball is the GOAT Super Bowl winning coach? Asking for a friend

And keep in mind he went to the playoffs with a rookie this year

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh really? Which side of the ball is the GOAT Super Bowl winning coach? Asking for a friend

Honestly, none of this shit matters. None.

Most coaches, regardless of which side of the ball they are on, flame out after one run as HC.

You hope that you end up beating the odds, and at the end of the day, there is nothing sure fire - there is only risk mitigation....

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies

Let's see that GOAT coach win without his GOAT QB. He just got his doors blown off in the playoffs this year.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Honestly, none of this shit matters. None.

Most coaches, regardless of which side of the ball they are on, flame out after one run as HC.

You hope that you end up beating the odds, and at the end of the day, there is nothing sure fire - there is only risk mitigation....
Well you've done a 180 on the restructure outlook.

Lol

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:

And didn't make the playoffs last year, or do anything of note in the playoffs this year.

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
Great defensive coaches are able to be offense coaches as well by illustrating how defenses will scheme and play coverages against offensive attack.

So we shall see

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Highly unlikely. Watch guys like J.T. O'Sullivan and other guys who seem to know a thing about offense and they would say that Nagy's concepts were outdated and they couldn't understand what was trying to be accomplished by certain sets/plays.
It seems that I need to use green text 90% of the time.

It was a joke. The joke being that Nagy was in fact a genius and that it really took 7 years to understand his offense and Trubisky and others waking up 5 or 6 year from now suddenly understanding the genius offense of Nagy.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:

It was a joke. The joke being that Nagy was in fact a genius and that it really took 7 years to understand his offense and Trubisky and others waking up 5 or 6 year from now suddenly understanding the genius offense of Nagy.
Try for 100% of the time

:rimshot:

Nelly

Liked Posts:

Thought so. I wouldn't be surprised (too much anyway) if Trubisky finds some success the next time he gets a shot at starting.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Matt Blunderbuss.. no feelings either way atm. waiting on the rest of the staff..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I thought this guy said polian was on caldwell and poles was riding with quinn..
The key is to say every known candidate is the "favorite" or "front-runner" so you can never be wrong.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he needed to bite the kneecaps off the opponent.
No, on a game that the Colts needed to win, he needed his defense not to allow the Jags to score more points than they had all season

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Agreed on that. There's a couple I would have LIKED.... but no one I LOVED. Totally agree on the no clear cut choice.
Yeah......the guy I wanted was Greg Roman, and he didn't even get an interview. Lifetime OC it seems. Shows what the fuck I know.

Matt Eberflus great hire.......Could be, might be, hope he is.