Matt Eberflus hired as Bears head coach

Rise

Liked Posts:
Based on what? Your opinion?

You just don't like the hire

Based on the timeline and the actions of the other teams interested in the GM.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Based on the timeline and the actions of the other teams interested in the GM.
Since you don't know all the details, we'll just leave it as you hate the hiring.

As I said earlier, you can be pessimistic, just don't be a tin hat pessimist. Then you're just an offspring of Bob in Indy

Rise

Liked Posts:
Since you don't know all the details, we'll just leave it as you hate the hiring.

As I said earlier, you can be pessimistic, just don't be a tin hat pessimist. Then you're just an offspring of Bob in Indy

17th interview wnerflus
19 request 2nd interview with Eberflus
21st interview poles for the first time.

reality

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
17th interview wnerflus
19 request 2nd interview with Eberflus
21st interview poles for the first time.
Yes, what's your point?

If you don't like Eberflus, that's totally fine. Still plenty of unknowns

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The Bears setup a 2nd interview 2 days before they even interviewed Poles for a 1st time. Supposedly this is because Poles told them he was interested in him, well if that was true wouldn’t the Vikings have interviewed him?

George picked the coach.
I think Poles was going in for his 2nd interview with the Vikings, not his first.

Clearly George/Polian were a part of bringing in HC to interview. But how do you know Poles wasn’t a fan of Eberflus? Caldwell and Quinn were said to be the favorites. Maybe Eberflus was on Poles list of guys to interview.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I think Poles was going in for his 2nd interview with the Vikings, not his first.

Clearly George/Polian were a part of bringing in HC to interview. But how do you know Poles wasn’t a fan of Eberflus? Caldwell and Quinn were said to be the favorites. Maybe Eberflus was on Poles list of guys to interview.

because we know the Vikings wanted to hire Poles. If Poles was this much of an Eberflus fan he would have told them as well in his first interview with them And they would have setup an interview with Eberflus as well.

Nothing common sense says Poles wanted Eberflus this bad. George wanted this guy, and he is the owner so he gets what he wants. He told you in the press conference he was going to do this.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
because we know the Vikings wanted to hire Poles. If Poles was this much of an Eberflus fan he would have told them as well in his first interview with them And they would have setup an interview with Eberflus as well.

Nothing common sense says Poles wanted Eberflus this bad. George wanted this guy, and he is the owner so he gets what he wants. He told you in the press conference he was going to do this.
So with the Vikings comparison you're implying that RP really wanted Quinn

Rise

Liked Posts:
So with the Vikings comparison you're implying that RP really wanted Quinn

Quinn? I don’t know id hope nothe comes from the chiefs and Andy Reid. I’d imagine he wants a dynamic leader who can run the offense.

no way these 3 finalists were requested by Poles. The whole thing is ridiculous. Just think about it objectively.

TELLY46

Liked Posts:
Lets see who he hires as his offensive coordinator. That is as important as the head coach hire. To be honest, hiring these veteran head coaches seems to never get teams back to where they want to go. I prefer going this route with Eberflus
Does he have the choice or is Ted and George going to make it for him

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Quinn? I don’t know id hope nothe comes from the chiefs and Andy Reid. I’d imagine he wants a dynamic leader who can run the offense.

no way these 3 finalists were requested by Poles. The whole thing is ridiculous. Just think about it objectively.
You are aware that some of the most successful coaches from Andy Reid's tree were ST and DC, right?

We're not debating that point. It's a matter of your logic not adding up to reality. Even your interview timelines are disjointed

Rise

Liked Posts:
You are aware that some of the most successful coaches from Andy Reid's tree were ST and DC, right?

We're not debating that point. It's a matter of your logic not adding up to reality. Even your interview timelines are disjointed

How is my interview timeline disjointed?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
How is my interview timeline disjointed?
Because it's vague. As you said earlier, you don't know much about this issue that you're attempting to debate.

By your logic, Quinn was the guy, since he interviewed with the Vikings/Bears. Hackett is a runner-up

Rise

Liked Posts:
Because it's vague. As you said earlier, you don't know much about this issue that you're attempting to debate.

By your logic, Quinn was the guy, since he interviewed with the Vikings/Bears. Hackett is a runner-up

I literally gave you the exact dates and you call it vague. You just want to believe things are different I understand. It’s easier that way.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You don't like the hire, we get it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Interesting how nobody accused Hackett of 'riding Aaron Rodgers coattails'

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Eberflus interviewed on the 17th
Invited back on the 19th for a second interview.

Bears first interview with Poles is on the 21st.

I am supposed to believe Poles made this hire? It’s total bullshit. What a convenient coincidence!

Eberflus 2nd interview was pushed back from Monday to Wednesday for a reason

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Funny he never told the Vikings to interview this guy.

i dont even think the Vikings interviewed any head coaches before the gm hire. and poles did give them a list because some viking fans didnt like who was on it