Posted this before he deleted it

Attachments

• 04EB30AF-9352-4636-B56F-CC88CC935488.png
    04EB30AF-9352-4636-B56F-CC88CC935488.png
    454 KB · Views: 59

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
He has a horrific knee injury his rookie year (I still remember what it looked like - I didn't think there was a chance he'd play again) and the Bears let him go a couple years later. He reemerged a couple years later and had a solid career with Dallas.
So, it was Chris Williams with the back injury. Thanks.

If I remember, he was drafted with the back injury. The last I saw of him, he was going Rocky training in a barn to come back stronger. Yeah, Eye of the Tiger, he wasn't.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Love it... Always, thought Nagy was way too soft on practices overall.... On the other hand, hoping Flus does not get too many players hurt before we even complete camp.
As opposed to everyone getting a Hammy in the 1st few games of the year?

Rise

Liked Posts:
It is back now

Caldwell had a detailed plan for Justin….. so perhaps we should maybe, do that?

If this is true it proves the guy had no clear plan for the offense in his interview. These guys are from a variety of systems.

Classic Bears they are going to fix what wasn’t broken (defense) while the offense is a “we will figure something out” status.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If this is true it proves the guy had no clear plan for the offense in his interview. These guys are from a variety of systems.

Classic Bears they are going to fix what wasn’t broken (defense) while the offense is a “we will figure something out” status.
Maybe the plan isn’t to be married to a system, but rather a philosophy? Or is that too complex for you to understand through your 2 day temper tantrum you’re having?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Looking at the OC names that have popped up, I see guys who have been in systems with a strong OL and running game. I think that might be the directions moving forward.