Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You don't care for the Bill Belichick model?
I do but i doubt there's anyone following up Belichick for a long time. I prefer to have a job for everyone and it's easy to know whom doing what throughout the season instead of figuring out who is calling plays every week like we recently had with Nagy's stupidity.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nagy was playing madden - calling plays with no concept as to why or what situation you call that play in.

He may as well have been throwing darts at a playbook.
Nagy couldnt handle MADDEN games, his fraudulent ass was playing them generic backyard blitz games or probably fucking 4 & inches on Commodore 64..lmfao.
220px-4th_%26_Inches_Cover.png

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Garrett has had top 5 offenses as an OC and a HC

No, hes not like Nagy
If i remember correctly, I thought Garrett was basically gifted a team with much talent and couldn't win playoff games tho...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, did I say they did? Fans sure as hell do say that.
Bears have a long history of treating oline as unimportant. I know you've noticed the problem. Obviously there's something with the Bears organization that says this and too many fans embrace it and the staff has bowed down to it through many GMs/HCs. It's not a thing across the NFL, it's a Bears thing.

While the new GM may have been one of those nobodies passed off as doing something to fix the oline I'm sure his career at the position has him knowing it is important to protect the QB.

Who are all great ones at oline that Pace got? He ignored a good oline draft to get Smith and Mack. He got a center who can't play center. He re-signed Leno and Massie because he put himself in a hole by passing on the good oline draft to wait for a draft and FA period that had no options.
What he says doesn't matter, what he did or failed to do is what matters. He also said he was going to bring the Bears into the modern NFL and get us an offense. That wasn't how it played out.
fans are morons

Reactions: Myk

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
WTF??! had that crappy game and I never knew you can do that..it's only limit to only 8 plays, 4 for runs and 4 for passing plays, each team has one different fucking play a piece, i think. Some real hardcore Nagy shit right here.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Would rather Pep Hamilton tbh. Look at how both Herbert and Mills developed under him. Why the Getsy hype?
Maybe because people think he learned from Rodgers and picked up some knowledge from everyone there who developed that good offense? I would assume that would be the case for the hype whether that’s the real case or not since nobody will know until he has a chance to prove it.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now that it’s all over the Internet that the job was offered to Getsy. If, he turns it down does that make the new head coach look bad?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe because people think he learned from Rodgers and picked up some knowledge from everyone there who developed that good offense? I would assume that would be the case for the hype whether that’s the real case or not since nobody will know until he has a chance to prove it.
Devante Adams credited his development to Getsy. Rodgers also said he helped him a lot in the passing game.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Now that it’s all over the Internet that the job was offered to Getsy. If, he turns it down does that make the new head coach look bad?
How so? That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s because he doesn’t believe in Matt or doesn’t like him.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Nagy couldnt handle MADDEN games, his fraudulent ass was playing them generic backyard blitz games or probably fucking 4 & inches on Commodore 64..lmfao.
220px-4th_%26_Inches_Cover.png
R those UCLA uniforms? Sure looks it!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
you're gonna have a hard time selling that point.