Why Ryan Why

Rise

Liked Posts:
Did rise use his second account to make it look like there are people who agree with him???

Mods can verify I don’t do that, I don’t need validation from this board of homers. I applaud you for typing something though, it’s a step up from just lurking and using the react button.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh, god. I just realized this is from Da Windy City. Ive watched a few of that dude's videos, and he's so obnoxious.

He also says "guys" like he's talking to his twitch followers during a Livestream way too much.

Look, getting inside information doesn't come down to a personality contest.

Despite the fact that I've thrown a bunch of his tweets in threads here, I find DBB to be a gross obnoxious asshat with narcissism issues.

He just happens to be all that with really good sources. The fact that he is all that doesn't mean his sources are bad and I've seen plenty of Bears fans seem to think that the ability to get inside information is somehow connected to how likable they are, which is a crock of shit.

Slogging through the rumor mills, I've just accepted that the majority of these rumor mongers are narcissistic assholes who love to attention whore over the fact that they happen to have some legitimate sources.

And that the credentialed journalists are really cut from the same cloth but just have been trained to hide it better....

Rise

Liked Posts:
This meltdown is making you make up scenarios in your head

Which part do you need an article to explain? I’m not making anything up, you’re choosing to believe this weird delusion because it makes you feel better about Eberflus.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Mods can verify I don’t do that, I don’t need validation from this board of homers. I applaud you for typing something though, it’s a step up from just lurking and using the react button.
I respond when there are comments worthy to be responded to. Besides, others are doing a great job showing your stupidity. No need to pile on..

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
no Jerry jones did plus the extension for Quinn. It’s called leverage, Quinn used it and got a nice deal for himself, well played.
lol....Jerry and Rise are tight.....

You do know Poles and Eberflus have a previous relationship correct?

Rise

Liked Posts:
I respond when there are comments worthy to be responded to. Besides, others are going a great job showing your stupidity. No need to pile on..

you have nothing either, congrats on following the herd. Everything is great in bears land they spare no expense and always get their top choice!

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Speaks about an "article" and provides no article.

What the fuck are you even talking about. Fact of the matter is it came out first that both the Broncos and Bears jobs were filled before Quinn went back to Dallas. For all you know it was the Giants

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
In the video released today Eberflus thanked the McCaskey family for giving him this opportunity.
Seems odd to me to thank your bosses boss rather than your boss for hiring you.

“I would like to thank Ryan and the McCaskey family for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to lead the Chicago Bears

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would our new GM (?) take this job if he's been told he can only hire a coach on George & Teddy's short list ? Which is obviously what has happened ,the guy is a clown like really why take the job when you can't even make your own choice that bods well for the future of this team. And I quote " throughout out search coach DICK really impressed us ". Get real Malaka! you interviewed him once wtf you talking about, throughout "our " search, hate to say this but I don't think Ryan II is going to be much better than the ass clown he replaced, this organization is in tatters , does it matter?
Maybe he’s smarter than you think, chose the worst one on the sucky short list so he fails and then like Pace he will get to choose the next one.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
People need to conjure up conspiracy theories instead of seeing that The Bears wanted Poles and Poles already wanted Eberflus because they already had a previous relationship.

Poles didn't even do a second interview with Vikings.

This was pretty much a done deal from the start.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Last edited:

PickSix

Liked Posts:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Try listening to the video rather than reading the article. No mention of Ryan in his actual words.
This is foil hat level of inductive reasoning.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So it also says Polian wanted Morocco Brown but hired Poles because he interviewed better. Why the fuck would it be any different for the final HC interviews that Polian wasn't even at? It was also rumored that Eberflus was Polian's and Georges 3rd choices.

Bill Polian Was Not Happy Ryan Poles Cut Him Out Of Coaching Decision

Ignore Lambert's opinion but read the knowns and quotes from a more reputable source.

Here's another. Chicago Bears go bold with general manager and head coach choices

McCaskey agreed, feeling it was best to give his new GM full latitude to run the football operations his way. A decision that according to Matt Spiegel of 670 The Score did not sit well with Polian.

My info was older. I didn't follow it anymore afterwards. But according to Spiegel of 670 The Score they keep Polian. out? Is that correct?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Try listening to the video rather than reading the article. No mention of Ryan in his actual words.
it was a separate statement he made...its a direct quote

“I would like to thank Ryan and the McCaskey family for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to lead the Chicago Bears, one of the most storied franchises in all of sports in one of the greatest cities in the world,” Eberflus said, via ChicagoBears.com. “I am truly humbled and honored to be named your head coach and together we will do everything in our power to bring a Super Bowl championship back to Chicago.”

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

McCaskey agreed, feeling it was best to give his new GM full latitude to run the football operations his way. A decision that according to Matt Spiegel of 670 The Score did not sit well with Polian.

My info was older. I didn't follow it anymore afterwards. But according to Spiegel of 670 The Score they keep Polian. out? Is that correct?
Of course you didn't. Your bias got all confirmation it needed.