Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Looking more and more like nobody will stay. Total rebuild, badly needed.
Couldn’t agree more. And that’s not saying there wasn’t some good coaches but they need to go and get some experience away from the Bears organization. How long have you been tailgating on Moe Drive?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I can't wait for yet another catastrophic meltdown with the Raiders lol
Why would any one want to go to the AFC west ? Rodgers is afraid….shouldn’t McDaniels also be afraid…..nobody will ever sniff the AFC West title as long as Mahomes is there………\S

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why would any one want to go to the AFC west ? Rodgers is afraid….shouldn’t McDaniels also be afraid…..nobody will ever sniff the AFC West title as long as Mahomes is there………\S
You only need to make the playoffs as a wild card and beat them once after that.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Couldn’t agree more. And that’s not saying there wasn’t some good coaches but they need to go and get some experience away from the Bears organization. How long have you been tailgating on Moe Drive?
Since 2003 when it used to be the place to be... Usually hang with the Fork You Tailgating crew but the lot has changed so much over the past 3-4 years. 24th street and most recently 2200 S Wabash was very cool... Reminded me of the old lot on Michigan before the renovations... Loved the old, old South lot and Adler but man the SP Nazis are everywhere now.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Since 2003 when it used to be the place to be... Usually hang with the Fork You Tailgating crew but the lot has changed so much over the past 3-4 years. 24th street and most recently 2200 S Wabash was very cool... Reminded me of the old lot on Michigan before the renovations... Loved the old, old South lot and Adler but man the SP Nazis are everywhere now.
We’ve been tailgating in the lot on Mines Drive under the overpass right next to Mc Cormick place forever, except during the rehab of 55. We used to park for free there until the guy I knew at McCormick Place retired and the city decided they could make some money. I remember parking against the fence on the east side next to the track and getting there at 5 am to tailgate. Those were the days.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You only need to make the playoffs as a wild card and beat them once after that.
Yeah, I guess my sarcasm isn’t noticeable. I even put the \S to signify. Someone said that the “ultimate competitor” Rodgers wouldn’t want to go there because he would never sniff the division title. I laughed

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
... I remember parking against the fence on the east side next to the track and getting there at 5 am to tailgate. Those were the days.
Yes, they really were the days... Our crew parked at the fence under the overpass right near the curve from Mines Dr. I bet we have probably met each other... I used to always wear a Nagurski jersey back in the day... My old tailgating buddies still call me Nagurski to this day. Big fires and crazy parties back then. So much fun.